Colors

A/N: there so many fanfiction were Julieta and Pepa fight over/stell Mirabel from one another claming her as their own daughter. Most fics I seen range from fluff and cute to angst and sadness. But I never seen once with the rest of the grandkids?

————————————————————

The Madrigal family is a big one. One mom, three children, three grandchildren and soon to be five. It was confusing to tell what grandchild was who's. So the family dress the kids in their own colors. But with so many adults, many times the girls would call one of the adults their parent.

When Isabela and Dolores was born a sort of fun fued happen between the triplets, each one wild steal one of the girls or both at the same time and clamping the girl as their own. Many times Julieta walk in a room to see her baby dress in a yellow dress or green dress. Sometimes in the two colors at the same time!

Pepa would always see Dolores dress in green, sometimes in the occasional blue, but mostly green.

"Bruno give me back my daughter!"

"Nope! She's mine isn't that right Lolita?"

The baby just babble. This went on for years, to the point that two little girls would point to one of the female triplets and say

"That's my mom! The green guy is my dad! My Tio dad."

"Mama Tia? What for dinner?"

"Sunshine Mommy!"

"Frog Papa! Frogs are green papa and your green!"

"Blue mommy."

"Tia mom."

"Yellow dad."

"Blue dad."

On and on it went, once Luisa was born the family couldn't stop this game, definitely couldn't now if they wanted too since Isabela and Dolores taught their little sister on what her should call their parents.

"Papa!"

"Music dad."

"Sunny Papi."

"Sunshine mami."

"Greenie."

"Mommy blueberry."

As the kids got older the game of steal the kids die down, after all the grandkids all thought of the family as their parents so what's the point? But when Julieta and Pepa found out they were both have kids around the same time? Well game was back on.

————————————————————

"Bruno! Don't you dare dress Mirabel in green!"

"Julieta! Camilo don't wear blue!"

"He's my son now, isn't that right my little boy?"

"Bruno stop putting Camilo in green!"

"Pepa! Mirabel looks cute in her yellow dress but don't you think she's look more cute in blue? Like a little doll?"

"She's a little doll in yellow, she and her twin brother match now."

"........ISA! DOLLY! Do you want to wear blue!?? You're twins after all!"

"OK MAMA!"
"OK TIA MAMA!"

"JULIETA!"

"BRUNO STOP DRESS THEM IN GREEN!"

————————————————————

As Mirabel and Camilo got older the two still wore mix up clothes just like their big siblings, thought they did wonder why something when their sisters were sad they only wore green....Both children could be seen run around town in yellow or blue, sometimes it was both at the same time. Mirabel has a blue skirt with yellow embroidery, and Camilo had a yellow ruana with blue patches and pins.

When Antonio was born the kids got in on the game. Isabela and Dolores would play fight on holding Antonio, Isabela using her powers to swing her and her baby brother away, then she would dress him in lavender. Or Dolores would take her brother and dress him in red.

Agustin and Felix did it too. Mirabel was doing chores? She sit down and have lunch with her Papa (Agustin) then later she would play music with Papi. Mirabel gave Agustin a pair of colorful silly socks? Felix got a pair of funny colorful belts. Dolores wanted to listen to her Father play his piano? Or she want her Papa to teacher her how to comb her hair?

Antonio is 5, he's dress in yellow and blue and a few hints of green as he waking to his door.

Once the casita falls and Bruno is back home and starts rebuilding, all the children wear green for a solid week. Then they would just wear the family colors, all the time. Once casita is fix, Isabela wears her midnight blue but still as elements of yellow and green.

The family is family, either as immediate family or not. They all wear each other's colors.