Chubby

A/N: this request is by dextra who want a chubby Camilo who's insecure but gets comfort from his mom.

This image up top is what I ruffly image Camilo to look like, just a bit thick (Jesus Christ I can't find any decent artwork without getting fat kink art...hate it) this fic is lowkey inspired by me and my family so it might get...specific.

Trigger warning: fatphobia, internal fatphobia, Misandry, minor eating disorder, minor gender identity anxiety, implied bad grandmother Alma, the word fat.

————————————————————

Alma Madrigal Is trying to be a good grandmother. A better one then from the way she was from a months ago. Keyword: trying.

The family was currently sitting down and eating dessert after a long day. Talking about what each family member did around tasty food was a wonderful way to bond, especially with Julieta's gooey double chocolate brownies.

Alma watch as her family talk and ate, some of them left the table and went there separately ways. It was only her, Camilo, and Pepa. She and her daughter were talking about tomorrow and what they were planning on doing, Camilo was eating. Alma watch from the corner of her eye as her grandson got another brownie, barely letting the one in his mouth digest. Alma subconsciously wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"Camilo.." the boy stop eating when he hear his name, "hmm?".

Alma close her eyes and took a breath, it this was months ago she would have made a scene when she saw Camilo getting his not once, not twice, but third helping of dinner. But that was in the pass, now Alma try to talk about these things in private, to save Camilo the embarrassment.

"Camilo don't you think you had enough to eat? You had three servings of dinner, and just ate two brownies. I think you had more then plenty.."

"MAMA!" Pepa cry, a small rumble was heard. "You know Camilo has to eat more food then the rest of the family! Luisa does too! But you don't talk to her about it!"

Alma held back a groan, she had tbjs conversation with Camilo and his parents before. "Pepa, reason I don't talk to Luisa about her eating is because 1, she actually shares her food with her family and don't make food for herself, 2 she is constantly exercise, and 3, the food she eats are healthy and are suited to her body. Camilo does none of these thing!"

"Mom, Camilo eats a lot because he's a grown boy! A boy going through puberty, don't you remember when Bruno was a teenager and he ate a lot? Also Camilo exercise, he uses his shapeshifting all day! It takes a lot of energy from him!" Pepa argues back.

"Yes, ok Camilo exercise but he still eats fatty grease food! That doesn't help. Besides if he needs to help regain his energy he can ether drink water, get more sleep, or eat healthy! I'm afraid if he keeps eating this way he's going to become fat or he will have health problems!" Alma all buys yells back.

Meanwhile during this argument Camilo sneaks off toward his room. He was use to this, for years Abuela has been harping on him for his eating, in the pass Camilo just nodded and tune his Abuela out. It's his body he can do whatever he wants with it! But after many, many arguments and tears Camilo been trying to please his Abuela, she's only try to look about for his health!

But it's hard. No matter how many diets, plans, charts, keep track of numbers or how much fat was in his food. It didn't work, not matter how much he eat he never stick with the diets. Sure he moves around but that the problem, he burns to much energy that he need to eat and sleep more. Thankfully he doesn't have to use up his energy anymore compared to say, last year. But still, it's hard.