epilogue.

"who's our captain again? for the flight tomorrow going to paris."

i arched seungkwan a brow as i was helping this passenger to place his carry-on luggage at the top compartment since hindi nya abot and it was my responsibility to help him. oh, i had to asked him about that matter since i dont remember well the last time if i did heard whose gonna be our newest pilot.. for the third time of this year. yes, there was a rumor na may bagong hired na pilot daw ulit which our new chief of airlines had confirmed the last time pero ewan ko bakit hindi ko matandaan kung sino yung bago. maybe kasi there are a lot of new pilots here and some of them are foreign which i dont remember their names well kahit medyo required malaman lahat nang pangalan nang pilots sa airlines na to. 

seungkwan shrugged his shoulders. "i dont know neither. they haven't given any names yet, surprise daw."

ah, thats the reason why i can't remember if i did heard that newest pilots name kasi hindi naman pala nasabi or hindi din pala kami nainform beforehand! geez. i thought i was getting old already at nakakalimutan ko yung ibang bagay. i just nod at seungkwan and asked him once again if he has any idea who it would gonna be but he just said that maybe it was from overseas.. i mean like, united states as per he thought. then after that, we all went back to our designated job as i was the one who closed the door after our captains announcement then i sat on the vacant seat and sealed myself with seat belts as we are about to take off already. 

just like the usual flight, it was a smooth take off but we waited for our captains announcement to where we are free to move around the cabin and continued our work. i was smiling all throughout and was giving them everything they want and they need. there was a time i would stop by to talk to some kids and played with them a bit because every kids here reminded me of my daughter which i missed the most already since i haven't seen her yet for three days now dahil sa layover ko thats why i was so excited to fly back to korea and met her again. i just rest for awhile then i went back to working again though wonwoo... our pilot was insisting me to rest but i never did that long. 

the flight took over sixteen hours since it was from new york going back to korea kaya matagal din yung layover pero sulit naman since ive bought all things my daughter wanted to have mostly her favorite disney princesses stuff toys and olaf himself. i was the one who are sending off our passengers and was saying thank yous to each and anyone of them then once the cabin was finally empty, we made sure that everything was settled before the six of us went out of the cabin carrying our carry-on luggage containing our personal things and some stuffs na binili namin sa new york. we reported first along with our captain to the chief before we finally dismissed as we are ready to go home already. 

"you'll be with your daughter tomorrow?" 

i nodded at myungho. "yes, we'll fly to paris tomorrow."

"finally got to see that cute little girl once again! im so excited!" seungkwan announced as he even gestured how excited he was. 

myungho scoff. "mag-anak ka na kasi, kunyari ka pang ayaw mo e."

and then there, they bickered about that matter since every time seungkwan was reacting to some kids, myungho will always be there to argue with him and tell him na mag-anak na just like how jeonghan hyung and i are but guess that seungkwan and hansol wasn't ready enough for that though they are already engage plus they are both busy with their own careers. their bickers just got halted when we arrived at the parking lot already to where we needed to bade our goodbyes and see you tomorrows with each other at nung say hi to my daughter for them. which i usually does. i loaded my car after i threw my things on the backseat and started to maneuver it.