27

"sigurado ka bang asawa nya? baka naman older sister lang.

i shook my head. "he doesn't have a sister, he's an only child."

"maybe... cousin? a girl cousin."

once again, i shook my head. "he only has one cousin, at it was a guy.. just like him."

"the real question was, did he confirmed? did he actually told you that he was really married to that girl?" jeonghan hyung arched his brow on me once as he was drinking the frappe seungcheol hyung had given to him earlier. "baka naman kasi diba, gawa gawa lang nung babae? joshua was handsome as hell and for sure some deparate girls would actually do that such thing to get the man they want."

i shrugged my shoulders. "im hoping.. and im wishing that it was just as easy and just as like that only pero hindi e.." i had to bit my lower lip because there it goes again, my heart was reacting every time i got reminded of what happened and what revelations ive witnessed the last day. "if you were there with me, you'll see how he didnt flinched when that girl intertwined their fingers, he didnt pulled back himself.. and most importantly, he didnt denied it when we had a mere chance to talk."

"and to top of that, ive seen the same ring that girl was wearing from joshua before and kita ko din paano nya tinanggal at tinago yun."

yuju's brows furrowed. "and yet, you didn't bother asking him about that thing?" 

i shook my head and swallowed hard. "no, i did not. who would thought it was a marriage ring? we all have our daily accessories we were wearing and i thought it was because it looked just like that." i leaned my both elbows at the table then i covered my face using my both hands getting stress out already about that matter na hindi mawala sa utak ko. "gosh lee seokmin you've been having an affair with a married man. how fool i am to myself." then i slapped my both palms on my face and groaned. 

"dont own all the blame seoks, hindi lang ikaw may kasalanan dito." i heard jihoon hyung reminded and though i couldn't see them, i know they are still staring at me. "it was also.. or i mean, all joshua's fault. he didnt even inform you about him being married at talagang pinush nya pa sarili nya sayo."

"i thought it was all true love.. that seokmin finally found the one, but it turns out the other way around." eunha heave a sighed after saying it like as if nanghihinayang sya about don sa sinabi nya. 

jeonghan hyung heave a sighed too. "hoshi was right, all along."

all of us went silent after jeonghan hyung had said that fact that has been gone into realization that hoshi was really right all along. if before i was wondering how come could hoshi thought of that way to joshua when the latter was showing me the opposite of what my best friend thought of him, but now im wishing and felt envied by how hoshi just felt that way towards to joshua ever since they met kasi kung naramdaman ko lang yung nafeel ni hoshi before, things wouldn't end up this way.. i wouldn't end up like as if it was making me broken kahit hindi naman. and mostly importantly, i wouldn't end up having an affair with him.