32

hai ~ sorry for the late update huhu :((

ㅡ ♡

"that pilot earlier... he looked at me like he's gonna murder me in front of you."

that made me laughed. "dont mind him, he's just mocking you and prolly was just playing with you." i shook my head and leaned ny elbow on the window frame as i played my lips using my thumb while waiting for him to drop me back to my unit. 

i felt him shot me a glance. "but he seemed serious... did you guys caught into a fight?... or something."

the side of my lips rose up. "or something." i looked away and just focused my eyes on the road, seeing nothing but a lamppost and traffic lights on the highway. "did hoshi told you something about me?.. i mean about my past relationship?" 

he shrugged his shoulders. "he just said, im way more better than the person you dated recently and he likes me for you.. why'd you ask?" 

i pursed my lips. "nothing."

i keep him out of my vision while waiting for the car to arrived at the condo i was staying to but it would took long since there was moderate traffic in this highway plus it was rush hour. oh, it was already half past nine in the evening and yes, i do really went out on a date.. or i mean, just a dinner at the fancy restaurant with sehun. he insisted to eat at that place though i told him na okay lang kahit sa food stalls nalang but he said he wanted this to be memorable ones so hindi na ako naka-angal plus he was the one who paid the bills so okay lang talaga. it went well.. yes, it did. he was really friendly the same way the first time ive met him. 

he was talking a lot about him mostly for flying a helicopter, being there during calamities and being able to serve with the highest people in this country. i asked him if there was any chance he could fly a plane, but he said he never wanted to fly one dahil mas mabigat na responsibilities yun. flying a helicopter alone was risky already, what more flying an aircraft that holds hundreds of passengers per flight? he also talked about his past relationships, how it went through even how it ended. he seemed serious, kaya natatakot ako na baka seryosohin nya din ako which i wasn't ready for plus im in love with someone right now. 

"sorry to ask but... that pilot earlier, is the person you dated, before me right?" he asked it in a slow motion like as if he was choosing the right words to say not to sound it offended. 

i swallowed before i nodded. "yes." i heave a sighed before i blink thrice to get me back to my senses. "it was past a month or two ago already and that flight attendant he was with earlier, is his wife... yes, im an affair thats why hoshi told you, you were better than him." 

"but am i really better than him?... for you?" 

hindi ko sya sinagot not because i dont know the answer, but because i dont want to hurt other people just because they are interested in me or was trying to do something for me and i dont want to sound like i was rejecting him so i just shut my mouth and stared outside, waiting for this travel time to be over already. ive felt how he shot me a glance prolly he was waiting for a response but i never did so he just heave a sighed and continued to drive the car back to my unit. it was already past ten when we finally reached my condo unit, i told him plenty of thank yous, take cares and goodnights before i unload his car.