08

"i need more guests for my birthday party. if happen you invited any, please just inform me so i could give you my invitation card."

then eunha gave us her invitation cards one by one. it needed there at the bar she rented for her upcoming birthday, at first it was for privacies but now that she realized that the venue was huge enough, she needed more guests than the ones she invited personally. though her invitation card was still needed to identify and to know that the guests was for eunha's birthday, plus i guess the guards or someone in the entrance of that bar was checking the guests since eunha was popular enough and for yuju to give some privacy. 

this is also why im inviting seungkwan with me and the two pilot who're my friends also since i know eunha would really look for some guests dahil sayang yung binayad nya at nang parents nya sa venue and don sa liquor na iooffer nang bar. they wont get out of place naman since it was a bar, no matter how you are alone, there are still someone who would initiate to talk to you... just like how it happened to me the last time. you know who he is and you know what we were right now. 

"please just make sure that the guests you're going to invite wasnt connected to some media, okay? remember me, im an idol." yuju broke her silence after some minutes of not talking to us because she's currently listening to the demo her composer has sent to her. 

"yeah we do." jeonghan hyung answered her as he checked the invitation card eunha had gave us but after a second, he jerked his head to me making me arched him a brow. "seoks, close padin kayo nang piloto mo diba? yung joshua ba yun?" 

i nodded. "yup, he would proceed here tomorrow morning after his flight. why?" 

"wait what? do you mean, after nang flight nya dederetso sya dito?.. sayo?" hoshi asked slowly and he even gestured his hands for clarifying what i said. 

i nodded again. "oo, thats what he said earlier before the flight going back here."

yeah, we had a talk earlier over the line thanks to myungho who're on his phone earlier when i decided to call him. and doon ko lang narealize that joshua and i had been knew each other for almost a month now and done plenty of sex already but we never really got to know each others contact info nor even in social medias. we've been meeting naman kasi almost everyday since my schedule before was the same with him plus we're always close to each other kaya di na namin naisip kuhanin number nung isat isa. 

and as what he said, he would proceed here directly to me after his flight which was tomorrow morning. it wasn't the one they got delayed with, it was from dubai already which supposed to be the same day with my flights but parallel kaso they have to adjust and reschedule the flight dahil nga sa delay sa atlanta. kaya ngayon day off ko na tapos sya bukas palang but after this naman, our schedule was all the same na. sya ulit captain ko and same team cabin crews. 

hoshi shook his head. "that man really... just don't fall, okay? i cant let him break your heart."

i laughed at hoshi. "i wont, okay."

"and speaking of your pilot, why don't you invite him? para nadin makita na namin sya! heres another invitation card!" eunha said cheerfully jumped as she gave me another invitation card prolly for joshua.

"thats what im going to say! we have to meet that pilot of yours." jeonghan hyung agreed. 

"tignan natin kung gwapo."