28

"let go joshua!" 

even if i dont want to hurt him physically because what he had received from hoshi earlier was painful enough but i dont have a choice but to try pushing him away with all the force and strength i could give just to freed the hug and finally let me go as soon as possible not because im scared that others might see us in this kind of position or if his wife might enter the area but because i couldn't breathe properly already! his grip was too tight like as if i was his hostage he never wanted to let go unless makuha nya yung gusto nya and his both arms was like a rope that was keeping me in contact with his body! 

it took me some time to finally had him to let me go and if i didnt gasps for sure he never really wanted me out of his grip. the way he lossened his grip from me didn't satisfied me kasi parang niluwagan nya lang yung pagkakayakap nya sakin but he never really let me go so i pushed him away which made him let no choice but to let me go, fully this time. 

"minnie, im sorry.." 

"i told you to stop doing what we used to. we're over, joshua. you have a wife so please cooperate and know your limits!" i glared at him as i fixed my uniform dahil umangat sya kanina due to the force he had given just to held my arm. "and please stop calling me with that nickname." 

i shot him a glare once more before i finally made my way out of the area but i did remind him where the band aid was kasi hindi bagay sakanya na may something sya sa mukha and it was exactly places at the side of his lips where that area was one of his assests. seungkwan was around when i went out of the sleeping quarters and once our eyes met, his eyes widened prolly he knew kung sino kasama ko sa room but i dont want him to get the wrong idea so i widened my eyes on him too then i shook my head before i signalled myself i was going to the first class already to where i was tasked. i bumped with clarisse on the way and she looked at me like as if i was the most disgusting person she ever met. 

teka lang... bakit sakin lang sya ganon? she should be acting and was looking that way to his husband too, right? because first all it wasnt me who had an affair with, and joshua, her husband started everything what we've been shared for the past months. kaloka. 

for the whole flight going to dallas, i stayed at first class to assists and accommodate all the passengers. wala akong kasama sa area na to since the passengers here was just half of the economy though there are times that clarisse was going here to check if everyone was working.. or should i say, if i was working the way it should which wala namang palya. if she's doubting the way im doing my job, i dont care because im doing everything i know and im doing anything the way it should be being a cabin crew. during that time also, i didnt met with joshua anymore even when i tried to go to the sleeping quarters or even at the restroom which was a relief for me. 

we landed after lunch at dallas, and when we all unload the cabin to go to the van that will take us to the hotel, we are all complaining how hungry we were. we didnt ate that much during flight because were scared we might vomit lalo na kapag lalapag na kami, nakakahilo din kasi tapos yung amoy pa minsan thats why a lot of passengers was having a jetlag. and as per usual after clarisse came into the story, i shared suites with seungkwan, myungho and wonwoo then the rest was on their own suites na and this time, i shared room with wonwoo then we took pictures together kasi daw magkamukha kami and it was the first time we're going to share a room together, alone.