29

"sayang kayo, seoks." 

my brows furrowed as i shot junhui a glance innocently. "sayang kami? nino?" 

the side of his lips rose up. "you and joshua.." i looked away and just continued grilling the chicken in front of us. he laughed when he didnt hear any response from me. "you know what, every time we're talking with each other, he would always asks so much about you. and believe it or not, he did asked if hoshi has a feelings for you more than just a best friend. grabe daw kasi protekta ni hoshi sayo like he doesn't want anyone else with you but him."

that made me somewhat laughed. "he really did?" junhui nodded and laughed in disbelief too because for sure he wasn't expecting that someone would ask about that matter. "what did you say? or even.. what he reacted?" 

"of course i said na mag-best friend lang kayo and sorry to say this but.. i did told to joshua that you've slept with plenty of guyses and girls before you even met him." nanlaki agad mata ko upon hearing what he said at nahampas ko nalang talaga sya nang hawak ko tong for the chicken while he laughed so loud as i glared at him. "but you know it ended his curiosity about you and hoshi because that reason made him believe na mag-best friend nga lang kayo. kasi diba, if hoshi wants anyone but him for you, he wouldn't let you slept with different guyses and girls before. diba?" 

"you know what? you did a great job by clearing his speculations but you dont have to tell him who i am before i met him! and it sounded like im a slut! nakakainis ka junhui!" i hit him again using the tong i was holding and keep glaring at him. 

he laughed again. "pero hindi naman sya naturn off diba? he still want you.. despite of you being a slut."

"im not a fucking slut, wen junhui!" 

"but you're an affair."

"gago ka!" 

he stood up when he probably saw me i was going to hit him again using the tong, and he thought running away from me would save him from my attacks but he got it all wrong because i stood up also and ran after him while my hands are ready to assailed him using the tong. i tried chasing him inside the whole area and i was about to finally hit him using the thing i was holding, but jeonghan hyung along with seungcheol had halted us and scolded us for playing like a kid and for leaving the chicken we were grilling on the side. nanlaki mata ko na may iniihaw nga pala kami so i was left no choice but to stop assailing him and just went back to where i was earlier. 

i was grilling the chicken alone since hindi na bumalik si junhui sa tabi ko prolly scared i might really hit him using the tong na mainit dahil nga sa manok na iniihaw ko. oh, we're here at seungcheol hyungs rest house which i forced him to since ayaw kong magpunta nang bar. and my friends told me na kung saan ko gusto, don kami pupunta. i was really getting annoyed that they are all treating me like as if i was broken and i need some time to unwind myself from the fresh break up kahit hindi ko naman talaga naranasan. i keep telling them i wasnt broken but they refuse to believe me kasi daw wala nang spark yung ngiti at mata ko! 

ano bang klaseng spark gusto nila?! kailangan ba kada ngiti ko at kada kurap nang mata ko nakukuryente sila?! nakakainis.