14

merry christmas! 🎅🎄

******

"you say we're just friends, but friends dont know the way you taste la la la."

i rolled my eyes over to seungkwan and myungho as they danced and sang that part in that specific song while staring at me with that teasing looked flushing through their faces. they've been singing that ever since i told them who we met at the airport earlier and even how the way joshua had introduced me to them. its not like i do really told what happened to them during that time, its just they saw and they noticed that something was off once again between us. 

though earlier before they started singing that part of that specific song, they are all seemed surprised that joshua just introduced me that way unlike what i did to him before when he met my friends. sobrang magkaiba sila and i also felt the hesitations in joshua's voice earlier and even the way he exchanged glances with both of his old friends, he said. and it also seemed like he doesn't want it.. he doesn't want me to introduced to them. i dont know if why it was one of the reasons why he wasn't ready to fly back here after those months or not e. 

but it wasnt a big deal to me kung hanggang don lang nya ko kayang ipakilala. and he was right all along since ano pa nga bang pwede nyang ipakilala sakin? we werent even together plus we never really made it clear to each other whether we we're friends, boyfriends, or even that fuck buddy. so why do i need to make those label a big deal? though it was mere different from what i did before, pero tama naman kasi sya. plus if he only sees me like that, its fine to me. i dont really care about label, as long as he wants me and i want him too, thats enough. 

"but seriously, friends? come on, may friends bang naghahalikan at nakikipag-sex kung kelan nila gusto?" yerin uttered as she ate her fries harshly and her voice sounded like she was being irritated, annoyed and mad which made me somewhat laughed. "friends with benefits lang? this is why i dont met with the guys i had a one night stand with kasi ayokong ganyan!" 

"friends doesn't define the way he stares at you, held you, talk to you and even the way he smiles at you.. nakakagulat friends lang." now its sowons turn, our purser. 

"so true diba, where's that so-called-friendly-pilot ba kasi?! we need to talk!" 

"he's talking with wonwoo at their room together, dont mind them." i had to halt seungkwan before he goes berserk once again. i thought he had already released all those what he feels inside by dancing and singing to that song, but i was wrong. "let him be with his new roommate for the first time."

oh yeah, joshua and i parted our suites from each other since the room wasn't enough for four people and since myungho and seungkwan had dragged me with them, we were left no choice but to separate for the first time. and i found it fine because if ever we've shared a room once again, i would be just reminded of how he introduced me to his old friends earlier and if ever he wanted to have sex tonight, im afraid i might hurt him physically. its not like im pabebe or kung bakit ngayon lang nag-inarte, its just that.. its awkward right?.. 

awkward... having sex with someone who're treating you just a mere friend? and the hell who would have sex with their friends?! it doesn't sits right to me and i dont flirt nor have those intimate moments when that someone was only my friends.