47

i was not really in the mood of updating today but i know i have to finish this before anything else happened here in our terrifying country in the hands of the son of the former dictator.

ㅡ ♡

"tell me your story.. tell me your story with her."

thats what i said, breaking my silence and to finally start the conversation and to whatever this thing may lead. honestly, i dont know where i was coming from asking him to tell me his story.. his story with her, but this is all i could think a coversation opener because really, i dont know where to start. if earlier i was so determined what i wanted to do and what i wanted to tell him, but when i had already saw him and had him alone again.. my mind became blank and i was afraid i might not do what i have to do. oh, we're here at the han river already, we were both sitting on the grass. he was on my left side and i could feel he was staring at me prolly he wondered why ive asked him that.

"seoks..."

i swallowed hard. "i want to know, please tell me shua."

once again, silence ensued us after i somewhat force him to tell me their story. he was still looking at me with hesitations flushing through his face. oh well, sino bang kabit yung gustong malaman about sa past relationship nila nang asawa nang nilalandi nya? that excludes me now since i do.. i wanted to know how did that happened and why did they ended up like this? and this is what he wanted to tell me before, right? the explanation he was willing to share just for me to understand his situations before. im just giving him the chance now.. because i was now ready.

he heave a sighed. "i met her during college when i was still in legal management. we aren't really that close but because of some common friends including the two pilots you met before, we've gotten even closer as we both dont know that we're catching feelings with each other." he held his head low, not wanting to meet my gazes yet i stayed my eyes on him and even my ears to listen. "i admit that i dont want it at first, but she was always there for me. everywhere i go, she's always showing up and she never missed to show me that she admire me, that she likes, that she wants me."

"and because of that, i did not hold back and just took her seriously like i wanted to do."

i dont know why.. but he's saying those words in a slow pace like as if he was choosing the right words to say. why? does he think that if ive know how much they've been together and what they've been through before would hurt me? and what i was about to hear further more might affect me? i admit that it would be like that, that i would felt like that.. but it is the best way i could think and there was no way for me to back out and tell him not to say further more stories. nandito na kami, masakit malaman but i have to condemn.

he swallowed hard too. "i loved her.. i loved her as much as i remember before i met you that i could give her everything she wanted and anything she needs even when she's not asking for it. i made sure that ill always be there for her, make her happy and never leave her side because that's what boyfriend should do." he tried to held his head high to meet my gaze which was successful as he just heave a sighed. you could really see the hesitations in his eyes. "we were a couple for three years, and every single moment with her was all that i ever wanted. and since i loved her so much and i could give her everything... i did not hesitate to marry her when she told me she wanted me for a lifetime."