15

"see how much you poisoned me?" 

i opened my eyes right after i felt how he finally pulled away his head from me and from kissing me because i was feeling conscious that other people or i mean other tourists was prolly looking at us already and since joshua almost made a scene here earlier by acting like as if the spell i uttered using the wand has worked and it poisoned him for real. and the moment i opened my eyes, i thought he would pulled me to stood up already but my heart just thumped faster as i felt my cheeks was burning after i saw how a sweet smile was flushing through his face... while staring lovingly at my lips. 

i had to swallowed hard for me to know that i was still alive at this situation because i felt like i had been frozen to where i was sitting and i couldn't even tell if im still breathing or what. our both faces was still close to each other and his head was still in a bit titled just like the way how he would kiss me, our both nose are pointed so we do really need to tilt our head to kiss each other. it took him i dont know seconds or minutes before i witnessed how his eyes slowly went up and now, our both gazes met on the way and i couldn't help but to swallowed hard after feeling that im blushing even more than i ever did. 

the side of his lips rose up. "you looked even more beautiful when you're blushing, baby. was that because of me?" 

hindi ako makapagsalita! i do really wanted to say something or to utter some words and i even wanted to pushed him away already but the hell i couldn't! i really felt like im being stoned and froze here on my spot that i couldn't even get to do what i wanted to do to him! i also felt like im being mute and deaf that i couldn't hear anything but how loud my heart beat was! its wasn't beating normal anymore! and because i couldn't move, i just remained staring at him and waiting for his next move when all i know i should be the one making the move already! 

other tourists and other people except from the one's we were with might really think or prolly have a thoughts inside their heads that were doing a scene already for us to have an attention! and i somewhat doesn't want attention mostly to where i felt so awkward like this!

it took me i dont know minutes before i swallowed hard again and tried to get back to myself... and the moment i did, i finally had the courage and strength to pushed him away as i stood up already though legs are a bit shaking and cheeks are still red just like it did a minutes ago. i was glaring at him while watching how he stood up on his own as the same sweet smile was flushing through his face. nakakatangina talaga yung ngiti nya e, alam nyo yun?! just one smile from him, pakiramdam ko sakanya na umiikot yung mundo ko! nakakainis! 

"stop glaring at mㅡ" 

"i hate you to the moon and back joshua hong! huwag kang lalapit sakin!" i picked up my wand from the floor and i stroke it out to him just like i did earlier. kung kanina i was worried he might die, now sana pala gumana nalang kesa ako naman yung mamatay sa ngiti at sa titig nya! "im telling you joshua, i might do another spell that will surely kill you in no time na talaga."

he smirked at the same time chuckled in a sexy way. "go and poisoned me for real love, im willing to die just for you."

sasagot palang sana ako when seungkwan halted us by telling that we were wasting a lot of time here already and we still have a lot of goals to achieve while we were still here in LA. wonwoo gave joshua back the camera and he told him that he filmed every moment that we have there kaya ang joshua tuwang tuwa and he was even praising wonwoo that he did a great job while i was glaring at the both of them! kailangan pa ba pati yun i-filmed nya?! my face during that moment was surely awful plus i keep on glaring at joshua! nakakainis naman!