26

hai ,, sorry for the improper updates the last time. i was piled up with final exams and internships i need to attend huhu >< we'll be back to the usual day of updates this week !! 

ㅡ ♡

"yes, i met her already."

thats what i said right after seungkwan had asked me if i did met our newest purser even before we started boarding and to tell you, i was rushing just to get to the cabin already so i wouldn't get to see her.. to see him, to see them together. and maybe the reason why seungkwan was so eager to ask me that specific question was because he had realized and saw our newest pursuers name with joshua's surname in it that honestly, i never wanted to believe that it was real, that maybe it was just some sort of play and for the show.. but seeing the "mrs." before her name made it all come back to reality. 

to reality that joshua.. the pilot i was dating, was actually married. he's fucking married. 

hoshi was really right and he wasn't lying when he keep saying that joshua was hiding something and he's just gonna break my heart because it was all real. he was all right! and right now that im seeing this situation using my naked eyes, im feeling so small for myself that i had been dating a married guy.. that i have been defending someone thats really have some sort of personal informations he doesn't want everyone to know. that i have been spending so much time with someone i shouldn't have in the first place. and i felt like a fool of myself by believing for all of his lies. 

seungkwan panics. "b-but are youㅡ" 

"seoks! seoks are you okay?!" 

now it was myungho and yerin who came rushing through me and they both pushed seungkwan away then yerin had to cupped my both cheeks to see if i was really okay or if ever i was really crying. if you're gonna ask me if i really did? no. im not crying, there was no tears that's coming out from my eyes and the only thing i was feeling right now was i was panting heavily! i was out of breathe! ikaw kaya tumakbo from the back of the hangar area up until to where the cabin was just to avoid them and not to see them?! and wrong timing pa kasi anlayo nung cabin sa hangar at hindi ko padin alam bakit ako pa inutusan nung personnel kanina. nakakainis. 

"im asking you lee seokmin!"

i nodded and catched my breathe. "yes, yes im fine. you guys dont have to worry." i pushed yerin away as i tried to catch my breathe but maintained my eyes on the three of them. it felt empty without sowon. "i-i want this flight to be done without minding anyone so please.. please dont ask me, dont make do things that may remind me na may asawa sya and please tasked me at the economy area."

yerin and i had to switched part as i was now tasked at the economy area along with seungkwan kahit sabi ko si myungho na but seungkwan as he is, he doesn't want to leave me and he said he was monitoring me the whole flight kahit sabi ko kaya ko sarili ko and i wont gonna see them anyways except hearing their both announcements at the same time. i tried to smile and do my usual routine for the passengers to feel comfy the whole flight but i had to pursed my lips after assisting this couple and they said they are newly wed. and the way they held each others hand reminded me how the way that clarisse held joshua's hand earlier. 

i just stood there and looked away once that clarisse started her announcements followed by joshua and i dont know why but my heart shrink after hearing how their both voices suits each other while announcing those words. and what their both job suited them as a couple.. as a married couple. i had read and i had witnessed how some purser or flight attendant gets to marry a pilot, just like how they are.. both her and joshua. they just seemed to be a perfect couple plus i couldn't deny that clarisse was really pretty, a pretty that joshua could really fall for. i just wonder how many years they've been together or if they have kids.