18

"oh my god!" 

halos mapabalikwas ako nang upo from lying on the bed after that strange dream appeared inside my head that had me woken up in no time as my heart beat was beating faster upon those scene from my dreams was still explicitly ricocheting inside my head. i held

the hem of the mattress and swallowed hard, bracing myself that what i dreamed about was really real.. because it felt so real! everything felt so real! that's why even if my hands are trembling, i still slowly lifted up the hem of the mattress to see if its real.

"good morning, minnie."

and i just shut my eyes firmly upon hearing joshua's voice from the side corner of this room and right exactly where i found that what happened inside my dream really were true, were real. even if it would make me embarrassed, i was left no choice but to slowly shifted my gaze to side to where joshua was standing with only wearing nothing but a sweatshort and that usual sweet smile on his face and thats enough to show me that everything was real. but... if its real, if we really had sex last night just like how it felt like the first time we did.. dont tell me that even the reason why i suddenly woke up from that dream, also were real and had happened last night? 

i swallowed. "d-did i... did i?" 

joshua nodded and chuckled. "yes baby, you did." my eyes slowly widened as my cheeks started to burn in embarrassment which made him laughed while i covered my face using my both hands. "you passed out last night during our sex, baby."

"stop it shua!" 

right now, hindi ko na alam kung anong mukhang ihaharap ko sakanya! this is why my dream felt so real kasi hindi lang talaga sya basta panaginip because it really happened! i really did passed out during our sex last night and i couldn't remember much kung bakit ako nahimatay its just.. its just, basta! and now that he announced it in front of me makes me really embarrassed of myself. last night was the first chance we've got to have sex again yet i disappointed him! i left him hanging when i know i shouldn't! i did really passed out while he wasn't done doing his thing! nakakainis. 

joshua laughed so hard which made me even mortified mostly when i felt him walking closer towards me and now he was sitting in front of me on the same bed already and was still laughing but i could imagine him controlling his emotions. he failed a lot of times but when he finally controlled it, he tried removing my both hands from covering my face but i didnt let him kasi hindi ko talaga alam paano ko sya haharapin without being mortified of myself from what happened last night. naiinis ako kasi bakit sa dami nang oras na mahihimatay ako, don sa nagsesex kami. geez. 

"its okay baby, you dont have to feel embarrassed or something... ive gone too wild and hard on you last night." it was what he said right after he successfully removed my hands from covering my face. 

i pouted. "but i left you hanging, pero nabitin kita.." 

he laughed. "i told you, its okay plus i was already at my peak when you passed out last night but..." 

my brows furrowed. "but what?" i squint my eyes towards him when now, he was the one who bit his lower lip as he look away like as if he had slipped his mouth some secrets he shouldn't told to me. "dont tell me that you still came inside me even i was already sleeping, didnt you mister?"