20

"its called, couple things."

my brows furrowed at seungkwan. "couple things? couple things with that cringey bracelets with your boyfriends initials? really seungkwan." i shook my head and was about to walked passed by him when i noticed that he stopped from walking which made me turn my head to him and arched him a brow. "what?" 

"waw lee seokmin coming from you! who among the two of us who bought a couple paired headbands way back in LA even if they're not officially a couple? ha?" he sassily asked as he was even emphasize that specific word and even arched me a brow like what i was doing. 

i rolled my eyes. "correction, i did not bought it.. joshua bought it for the two of us."

"and yet tinanggap mo? minnie ka nga talaga." he rolled his eyes which made me rolled my eyes too, if myungho would be here for sure he was rolling his eyes too. the three of us were known to be that sassy mostly si seungkwan. 

"but wait... hansol and you are really together now? for real? seungkwan baka nananaginip ka lang ah." i had to ask him that again because as far as i remember, he was head over heels to hansol and he was always proclaiming that him and that hansol was together. 

he had to stopped again from walking which made me turn my head to him once again. kanina pa kami naglalakad and up until now we haven't made it to the hall yet kasi kada may sasabihin ako, he would always stop at ako naman tong uto-uto, i would always turn my head back at him and to tell you, nakakahilo! we were needed to be at the hall even before our chief of airlines came because he said that he was going to announced something to us regarding sa upcoming anniversary nang airlines sa airport na to. i wanted to go there already pero kung ganito kapagong si seungkwan, i dont think we could make it on time! 

"waw ha! para namang ang imposible nang sinabi ko!" he placed his right hand on his right waist while arching a brow to me. he was always that sassy. "i told you right? im gonna do everything to have him? and now, i have him already... hansol vernon chwe is finally my boyfriend." and he even showed me their couple bracelet with hansols initials. 

umawang labi ko. "baka naman ginayuma mo? or blackmail? ikaw seungkwan hㅡaray!" hinampas ko yung kamay nya to free my hair from his grip kasi guluhin nyo na lahat huwag lang buhok ko! ive spend almost an hour to fixed my hair and then wait? sasabunutan nya lang ako?! "totoo naman diba? hansol wouldn't settle that easy if you did not!" 

"i did not lee seokmin!" he glared at me before he freed my hair which made me rolled my eyes on him and tried to fixed what he had ruined. nakakainis. "oh well at least hansol and i wasnt like what you and captain hong have. no sex, no fling just us loving each other kasi tignan mo hanggang ngayon hindi padin kayo, naunahan pa kitang gaga ka."

"malandi ka kasi."

"coming from you!" 

we just keep teasing and mocking each other while we are making our way to the hall near the hangar area and luckily, hindi naman kami late as far as ive seen since everyone was still talking loud and it seemed like our chief of airlines wasnt here yet. i was busy teasing seungkwan the same with myungho when i had to stopped after seeing joshua was walking down the aisle of the two rows to check if everyone was here na and oh, hoshi was here too, andon nga lang sa side. and through that moment, ive seen almost all the cabin crews and flight attendants was staring at my captain and was turning their heads to him.