38

publishing this one too the same time with MWA15 since i could not be able to do it tomorrow cause of my irl happenings and caratland ^^

tw :: mpreg

ㅡ ♡

"are you fine? what happened? dont tell me you got drunk last night and you're vomiting because of hangover?" 

i had to raised my hand to gestured jeonghan hyung to wait for my response because im gonna throw this lump on my throat thats been waking me up early in the morning for quite some days now.. or i mean, it has been almost a week. after i tried vomiting na wala namang lumabas, i cleaned my mouth first before i washed my face as i shut my eyes after feeling that dizziness i always felt after i vomited every single morning. it took almost a minute before i slowly lifted my head scared that if i held my head high that sudden, i might ended up fainting like i almost did the last time. i had to washed my face once again before finally getting back my consciousness though i was catching my breathe. 

jeonghan hyung was just standing there beside my bathroom's door and his eyes was squinting like as if he was scrutinizing me from what he had seen. he gave me my towel without parting his gaze to me which made me somewhat mortified because he seemed like he was trying to come up to the thought inside his head while staring at my face. i had to arched him a brow after i wipe my face using the towel he gave me, but instead of answering me.. he just went closer to where i was standing, eyes still squinting and that same look in his face like he was investigating something. 

"hyung..."

"im going to ask you a few questions and i want you to do nothing but to answer me... understand, lee seokmin?" he sounded like a mother he is that made me swallowed hard before i nodded slowly. he heave a sighed. "what do you like to eat recently that you found been eating a lot of times for a day?" 

umawang labi ko. "sweets, cotton candy."

he nodded. "does your mood changes? like in a split seconds you're happy, then the next moment you're being irritated or something?"

"i did.. mostly sa flight." 

"when did you start waking up like this?.. i mean, you're vomiting and feeling dizziness."

i pursed my lips. "seriously hyung, what is it all about you're asking? you sounded like a doctor when you're an architecㅡ" 

"just answer me lee seokmin." i pouted right after hearing him cutted my words.

i heave a sighed. "over a week now, as far as ive noticed."

he nodded again. "last one... when was the last time you had sex?.. i don't care if its with joshua or something," 

"last month? yeah. its has been over a month now. that night at myungho's birthday." i dont know exactly why he was asking me those questions and why does he sounded like a doctor that wanted to know the whole history why does he had to witness me being like that early this morning. "why are asking me ba kasi? if you're trying to tell me there's something wrong in my body, hyung, im all fine. wala akong sakit."