06

"seriously seoks, whats with you and joshua? are you guys together now?" 

wonwoo asked me the moment mingyu and joshua had walked to the cashier to buy meals and for the rest of us. i had already expected that they'll ask that questions since i known they've seen us earlier at the peaked plus joshua and i was really that close like lovers do so it wasnt new if they will asked me whats our status right now and we're acting as the way they thought us to be... which they're practically wrong.

i shook my head. "no, we're not."

yerins brows furrowed. "seryoso ba? you're not together? so para saan yung holding hands? yung kiss? yung stare?.... even you know? for sure you guys had done sex already." she even gestured her hands like she always did. 

the side of my lips rose up. "all of those was just for a show... you know? he's flirting with me and for sure i was just a fling to him, so he's only just a fling to me." i leaned my back on the chair i was sitting as i folded my both arms on my chest level. the five of them was staring at me, prolly waiting for my next words. "he's just a fling. no string attached. no personal feelings."

myungho laughed. "so parang fuck buddies kayo ganon?" 

"apparently? i wasnt sure though. joshua and i haven't made it clear kung ano nga ba kami... but one thing was for sure, he's just a fling to me." i defended myself and smiled at them. 

totoo naman kasi. yeah joshua was kind and surely would be the man of your dreams but for me? nah, he was just a fling. yes, a fling lang. for flirt lang, for sex or something.. and i dont care if he would get tired with me or outgrew me one day kasi alam ko naman na doon din yun pupunta. he may be different from all the guys and girls i had slept with, pero alam kong kagaya din sya nila. plus im always remember the way hoshi had told me na ayaw nya kay joshua so as much as possible, this captain was only just a fling.

hanggang don lang. 

joshua along with mingyu came carrying two huge trays using their both hands so wonwoo and i helped them to served our meals in this semi-huge table for all of us. we choose to eat at the foodchains nalang since mas mura yung pagkain don unlike the restaurants plus we don't have enough budget even though joshua and mingyu said they could treat us there pero di pumayag si wonwoo at ibang kasama ko. joshua sat next to me and he served my meals for me para kakainin ko nalang and thats enough to feel the way almost all of them watched what were doing. 

the whole eating session, our table was full of murmurs and bickers. kay wonwoo and mingyu palang na hindi magkasundo sa kinakain nila. oh, as far as i remember, mingyu was trying to win wonwoos heart pero mukhang di effective. seungkwan along with me and myungho was also bickering and keep telling some stories while the rest of the people we were with ay nakikinig lang or nakikitawa. we were this loud even before and i felt comfortable because we do really build not just a team, but a circle of friends too. 

after we ate we went out to go back to our suites already since it was getting late now but we stopped by at the souvenir shop to buy presents for our friends and loved ones na uuwian namin after this layover. i was about to pay for all the items i choose from the stalls but i got halted when joshua placed his card at the cashier before i could even do it myself. i looked at him and arched him a brow but the side of his lips just rose up.