21

"good morning, minnie."

i slowly opened my eyes as a sweet smile crept into my face because instead of being greeted by a fine view and a ray of sunlight from the glass window on the side of this room, i was greeted by joshua's sweet smile and that look in his eyes like as if the whole world only revolves around me. i was about to greet him back but before i could even open my mouth to do that, i just giggled when he leaned his head closer to me and the next thing ive seen was us.. kissing each other this early in the morning and the first thing that we did once we had woken up. 

he cupped my left cheek using his right hand to kiss me better and i even crooked my head a little to give him a full access of my mouth. im not conscious or im not afraid to do this thing at early in the morning because as far as i remember, i dont have bad breathes and he told me enough that whatever i have, he would love and accept what ive got. the kiss lasted for some minutes but he gave me a peck before we totally pulled away yet our both faces was still close to each other. i can really feel how warm his breathes are coming from both of his nostrils. 

i smiled. "good morning too, shua."

"you looked so beautiful in the morning, love.." he had to leaned his head again to kiss me but it was just a peck then i saw how he bit his lower lip and there's a hint of lust in his eyes. "mostly when you're naked beside me... in this soft bed and inside this four walls who heard how you screamed my name last night."

that made me laughed and pushed his face using my hand. "stop exposing me and its too early in the morning shua, you're so pervert!"

"only for you, baby."

i tried pushing him away playfully when he tried to kiss me but it was all ended up in vain when i cant resist the way he was kissing me and the way he was caressing my body with that warm hands of him especially when it touches my member in between my legs. oh yes, i was naked.. no, we were both naked because we had sex last night and you know him, one round wasn't enough for him kaya inabot na naman kami nang madaling araw good thing ive woken up early that morning though sana pala hindi since i could feel where this morning could lead now that i was moaning his name once again. 

he was busy bobbing his hand on my member while i was moaning in between our kisses but it had halted when the moment i could feel i was coming already, he stopped what he was doing and i was about to scold him but he told me to turn around which i did. i didnt waited that long because once i turned around, i felt how he tried to enter his shaft into my hole without using any lube again and though we've been doing this a lot of times already and sure that my hole had sculpted how massive he was.. i still couldn't deny that it stings so much mostly when we didnt use any lube like this moment. 

and i still felt like this was my first ever sex that my hole would hurt so much. 

our combined moans and groans the same with how the bed was creaking was all you could hear inside this four walls and i was wondering if seungkwan and hansol could hear us though their room was in the opposite side from ours. i was gripping through the bedsheet and was trying to control my loudness by bitting my lower but it didn't worked now that i felt how his member started to heaten up inside me while he was still giving me that unique hard and deep thrusts he never failed to gave me no matter how many times we've done this.