12

"good day passengers, welcome aboard!" 

as my usual job as a cabin crew, i needed to greet them with warm, wide and sweet smiles as they entered the cabin after i checked their passports and seat numbers. almost all of them was greeting me back and was even bowing to me though they are older than me then if there are some kid who're going to enter the cabin, i was talking to them and was telling them to enjoy the ride. when they entered the cabin, they would be greeted by seungkwan and yerin who're willing to help them ushered to their seats. 

after everything had entered the cabin already, i closed the door as what our purser said since she was going to announced now the safety precautions before our captain could even told us that we're ready for take off. it took almost five minutes before joshua had announced that we are third in priority for take off making all of them prepared themselves dahil maingay din minsan ang take off at umaalog yung cabin talaga but we make sure that all of them was safe, plus they don't need to worry.. captain hong and captain jeon was really good at flying. 

i just sat beside the cabins door as per joshua said and after some moments, i could feel that we are already moving into almost fast pace prolly for take off... and then there, after that annoying sound and rumbled beneath the cabin, all was good already as we are now riding along the clouds. i just did what i should do along with myungho for accommodating all passengers mostly yung mga batang umiiyak dahil nga sa take off. it wasn't new to all of us since kahit ako nung una akala ko babagsak na agad yung eroplano sa kalog at ingay. 

while in the middle of the flight, we experienced turbulence and because the weather wasnt that good on the way to manila. there are reports that it was raining badly in that city kaya ina-advice agad ni joshua na madedelay ang landing for an hour or two but rest assured that we'll get there, si joshua pa. sobrang seryoso nang lahat during the flight and we keep telling to the passengers that everything will be alright, dito palang kasi sa pacific ocean umuulan na nang malakas and there are times that we would be greeted by the thunderstorms.

it took us almost six hours before we landed and made our touchdown at the ninoy aquino international airport terminal one though there are some commotion happened during the landing and it wasn't smooth as it seemed to be, and the report wasnt lying because it was really raining so bad. after everyone had unloaded the cabin, all of us ran to reach for the boarding area since none of us had brought umbrella. we waited for our two captains before we proceed to the van that will take us to the hotel nearby. 

"are you okay? what happened during the landing?" it was all thats been inside my head since earlier and im dying to meet joshua already after the flight. 

he shook his head as he smiled. "its normal, minnie. the runway was slippery plus the left engine has somewhat hitted by the thunderstorm earlier..." then he held my waist aa we both walked the hallway going to the suite our airlines rented for us. "but it was all good, right? im your captain.. and im one of the best pilot you can have."

i rolled my eyes. "your audacity to flirt when we almost have a plane crash."

he laughed again. "but it didnt happened right? means im really the best."

"oo na, ikaw na." 

our team was parted for two pairs since it was needed for the suite, i was with seungkwan, myungho and my captain.. as usual. hindi kami naghihiwalay even though i tried, he did find ways to sleep with me during layovers. since it was raining and the surroundings was cold, we just cooked four packs of ramen as our dinner before we took a rest for another flight tomorrow at five in the morning going back to korea. and im hoping that the weather would be good already dahil nakakatakot bumyahe kapag madilim pa tapos umuulan though joshua had showed us enough that he was on the best pilot, im still worried.