36

"oh shit! im getting late!" 

i almost threw my phone at the nightstand right after checking what time it was already which made me force myself to wake up though my eyelids was still heavy and the bed was still luring me to sleep once again. i lifted my body up and was about to rose up my feet on the ground to stumble myself just to get to the bathroom, when i stopped midway after realizing that the surroundings, the walls, the whole room wasnt mine! but it was too familiar to me! dont tell me... i furrowed my brows as i tried to remember what happened last night and why did i ended up here at his room.. at joshua's room! i was at his unit! i slept inside his room! 

but the more that i was trying to remember... the more that i groaned as my head was wretching so bad like as if there was a hammer trying to poke my skull inside and it was pumping so bad! ang sakit nang ulo ko! but that didnt stop me to stood up at kung minamalas ka nga naman kasi the moment i tried to rose my feet on the ground to went to the bathroom because my stomach just went upside down and it was making me nausea that i wanted to vomit, i felt how my whole both legs stings so much like as if ive used all my muscles in that part making it ache! ano bang nangyari kagabi?! bakit ang sakit nang katawan ko?! 

and one more fucking thing... why am i naked under his mattress?! 

"you're awake now, minnie."

though my head was wretching so had and i wanted to vomit already, i still jerked my head sideways upon hearing that familiar voice who called me using the nickname he had given me. i squint my eyes on him trying to recognize who he was but when i had known who he was standing beside his bed, staring at me worriedly while wearing nothing but his sweatshort.. my eyes widened as the thought and questions inside my head had added to the reasons why it was pumping so bad as my stomach went upside down once again that i thought i would vomit already that made him rushed through me as he carried me to where his bathroom was. 

kahit andami kong gustong itanong sakanya, but i couldn't talk because this fucking lump on my throat keeps making me vomit along with how my vision was becoming blurry time to time and my head really aching so bad! he was caressing my back prolly helping me to vomit easier while his other hand was preparing for the towel and the shower thats almost beside to it. i catched my breathe after i vomited for the third time and i tried to hard to release all of it before i could even washed my face and finally asked him what the hell had happened last night that we ended up here together. dont tell me na hindi to alam nang asawa nya? geez. 

"i prepared your shower already along with the towel. i would be outside and just call me if you need anything, okay?" 

i couldn't answer him and just nodded kasi wala naman akong magagawa kundi sundin sya at this situation. he looked at me one more time before he went out of the bathroom and he close the door, leaving me here inside. i washed my face and looked myself in the mirror. my lips was so pale as i was catching my breathe but overall, im fine. wala akong sugat or something its just i looked like im sick. after i stared in the mirror, i went to where the shower was and started to clean myself already since i just remembered that it was two hours before the call time. though my legs and hands are trembling as my head was still pumping, ginawa ko padin yung dapat kong gawin dahil gusto ko nang umalis sa lugar na to.