41

"there you are, i finally found you. ive been looking for you for quite some time now."

i shot seungkwan a glance as he shut his eyes and catched his breathe prolly trying to control the way he pants. it seemed like he had ran from the entrance to where i was sitting right now which i dont know the reason why he had been looking for me when i informed myungho that ill be just in the boarding area and was looking for something sweet to eat and to satisfy my cravings. after he had caught his breathe, he opened his eyes again and those landed exactly to my gazes that made me looked away and just sipped through the sweet hot choco i was holding as eyes had seen nothing but a view that was enough to break my heart.

seungkwan heave a sighed. "are you fine, kabs? or there's something wrong with you?" i shook my head immediately and just took another sipped from my hot choco. he looked away too and stared in front, probably had seen what im seeing. he gasps. "lets go already? we should've been at the hangar as of the moment, remember?"

"how much do you love hansol?"

ive noticed how he stood froze after hearing my sudden question as his eyes remained staring at me prolly trying to process what i just asked. though i dont really know where i was coming from to ask him that question when i had already knew the answer. of course he loves hansol that much, ive saw how he fell in love with him, how much he cared and how much he could give everything and anything to hansol just to make the latter happy. but maybe it is because of whats been running through my head days now after that confrontation with clarisse during flight that made me think so much of my love for joshua..

yes it has been days? two days exactly and up until now, hindi ko padin alam kung papayag ba ko sa deal na sinasabi nya. yes part two, i couldn't accept the deal that day since we got halted by yerin calling the both of us because we were needed on board already then after that, we never had a talk once again but he had given me three days to think about the deal. oo, my mind and my decision is final for not telling everything to joshua, mostly about the baby.. but thinking about the return i had to give him in exchange of her shutting her mouth about what she knew, made me think so much, made me think harder... and made me think about how deep my love was for joshua.

oo alam ko umpisa palang na hindi pwede, na mali, that i wont try to even wish or push him to be mine.. ive known it. but there's something inside of me was telling me that what clarisse wanted me to do for the deal she was saying was.. somewhat, unfair. i know she is the wife and she loves joshua enough but how about me? what would i be benefitted with after that deal? i know its impossible but... i wanted, i just wanted to be selfish. i just wanted to fight for what joshua and i have now that ive known he had fallen in love with me. i want to fight my love for him, keep him to me, and made him realize that marrying clarisse was the worst mistake he ever did.

i wanted to be selfish... gusto ko syang angkinin kahit alam kong mali.

seungkwan heave a sighed. "more than my life."

i swallowed hard. "if hansol and you doesn't have a choice but to break up, would you do it? would you.. broke up with him?"

he let out a small smile. "as what you said.. if we both dont have a choice but to split up, ill do it. yes kabs, ill go broke up with him and let him go if its the only choice we had."