09

"this is roh jisun, she'll be part of your team for the flight from here to london and vice versa. captain hong, captain jeon and the rest of her senior cabin crews, please take good care of my niece. 

all of us bowed and answered in chorus to our chief after introducing her niece which was newly hired flight attendant and since kami ang may unang flight this day for the new schedule of airlines, she'll be with us during this flight up until we go back here from london. yup, dalawang flights lang naman sya makakasama then the rest of her schedule was with my best friend, hoshi. the chief had reminded our captain which happened to be joshua and i saw how that jisun flushed that smile at our captain that made me arched a  brow. 

after our chief had left us for the boardings already, i saw how the two talked with each other and even though wonwoo was there... but that jisun's eyes couldn't leave off of joshua and the only time that jisun looked away was when our purser which happened to be sowon or kim sojung had called us already to enter the cabin before the passengers. nakita ko pa paano sya kumaway kay joshua but joshua jerked his head to me and when our eyes met, i arched him a brow as i smiled at him, in a teasing manner before i went to load the cabin. 

sowon and yerin had to talked with jisun since she was new and she needed guidance time to time while the rest of us was checking our designated class. i was tasked at business class which made me relieved because the passengers here was only half of economy and they are all responsive and they know what they're doing kaya magiging madali lang sakin to. i greeted and assisted all the passengers who're coming by at my designated class as i ushered them to their seats, i also helped them with their personal luggage and reminded them kung ano dapat itsura nang seats nila since we're about to take off. 

when the cabin was already riding along with the clouds, i started to roamed around the class to asked them if they need or want something. i was busy accommodating the passenger near the first class boundaries when my brows furrowed after hearing a familiar voice talking to someone, it made me curious so after i asked this passenger, i tried to take a peak at the first class... pero sana pala hindi nalang because i saw nothing but that jisun talking to joshua and they are both laughing over to something i did not know pero may hawak na tray si jisun prolly to serve the passengers. 

the side of my lips rose up and i shook my head before going back to what im doing. for the whole flight joshua and i just met for once and he couldn't get enough closer to me because that jisun was calling him time to time though she could asked our purser and the rest of the cabin crews dahil ano bang alam ni joshua sa posisyon namin? yup, he was our general captain but that doesn't mean he also know how cabin crew works inside the plane. buti nalang talaga at nakontra ni seungkwan so the girl couldn't do anything but to leave joshua alone. 

pero kasi itong si joshua ineentertain sya. i dont know if he's just doing it because he was the captain and he knew that jisun was only new here kaya kahit anong tanong nung babae sinasagot nya... or did he really likes to talk to her since she seemed friendly and the way she talked was cheerful and loud enough. ewan, i dont want to know... all i want was this flight to be over na. 

"it looks like you have a rival." seungkwan teased right after we met inside the restroom of this plane. 

i rolled my eyes. "i dont care if she's a rival or not... joshua and i arent together, she can have him if the latter wants." but seungkwan just looked at me in disbelief and you could see in his face na iinisin nya ko. "what? totoo naman."