43

"ill go with pink!" 

"no, we'll have to go with blue!" 

"no, its gonna be pink!" 

"huwag makulit hoshi sabi nang blue!" 

i shook my head while i was watching how junhui and hoshi was arguing over to what color would it be for that stuff animals they are trying to buy for me, i mean, for specifically for my baby as they said. we're here at the supermarket which hoshi suggested to buy things for the baby that early kahit sabi ko masyado pang maaga para doon but he was so persistent that even his boyfriend, jihoon hyung and the rest including me was left no choice but to go with him. he was so excited about this na hindi na tumigil yung bibig nya.. he's even betting if the baby would be a girl or a boy and ninong daw sya ganon ganyan. 

jihoon hyung and i tried to halt him from what he was excited to do pero sadyang mahirap kumontra sakanya kaya wala talaga kaming nagawa. and now we are at this toy kingdom section which hoshi had suggested to buy some stuff toys for the baby though ive halted him but ended up in vain, junhui wanted the color opposite to what hoshi wants. eto pa isa, kanina sabi ni junhui busy sya but when hoshi informed him na bibili kaming gamit for the baby, he was one hell of excited too and he also even said na excited sya kasi anak to ni joshua. geez. him and joshua still contacting with each other even up until now, the same with chan. ive asked them if they've informed joshua about the baby, i was happy they did not. 

hoshi shook his head. "we have to go with pink because the baby is a girl." 

junhui arched him a brow. "and how'd you know it was girl? no, its a boy so we have to go with blue."

"pink!" 

"blue! 

"piㅡ"

"stop it already you dickheads, we werent even aware what gender the baby would be plus seokmin was only two months pregnant guys..." myungho shook his head as he even massaged his temple getting stress out already from his boyfriend and to hoshi. kanina pa kasi yang dalawang yan di makapili sa blue or pink. "ni hindi pa nga halata na buntis sya in our view! stop bickering and just go with purple!" 

"myungho!" 

"what? it was much better than the blue and the pink ones." he argued about what i sounded like! i thought he would finally end that bickering session pero the hell napahinto nya nga nagsuggest naman sya! 

junhui and hoshi had bickered and argued about the color once again but ended up coming with purple which myungho suggested. after that session, i thought they would stop already about the stuff toys thingy but when hoshi has seen another one which is elephant naman ngayon, ayun, he added it in our cart. they didnt argue with the color kasi iisa lang naman yung kulay plus junhui agreed to that and i just shook my head. okay lang naman saking maglagay sila nang kung ano ano sa pushcart, i wasnt the one who would pay all of these so i just let them do whatever they want tsaka wala naman akong magagawa. they wont listen to my complaints plus i do enjoyed seeing them being excited about the baby... kahit matagal pa naman.