Chapter 65

Izuku smiled as he walked towards the items that had dropped.

You have found Item: Demon monarch's ring

You have found Item: Demon king's longsword

You have found Item: Demon king's daggers

You have found Item: Baran's horns

You have found Item: Purified blood of Demon king

"Demon Monarch's Ring! Now the set effects will activate," he said with a smile as he equipped the item.

Item: Demon Monarch's ring
Type: Accessory
Class: S-rank
+20 sense +20 Intelligence
The set effect will activate if it is equipped with
-Demon Monarch's earring
-Demon Necklace
Set effect 1: +5 All Stats
Set effect 2: +20 All Stats

"Whoa, this set effect is way more than the first one," Izuku muttered as he felt his strength increase.

"But... this is the most important thing..." he muttered as he held a vial full of a purple liquid.

You have found Item: Purified blood of Demon king

Material: Purified blood of Demon king
Level: ???
Type: Material

This liquid is made by purifying the blood of the demon King Baran.
While purified, it still contains poisonous substances and thus requires "The fragment of world tree" and the "Spring water from the forest of echoes" to neutralize the poison.

Craft: Holy water of Life
Consumable: 3/3

"Sir Izuku, are you all right?" asked Esil as Izuku nodded.

"Yes, I am currently trying to craft an item," he said as Esil looked perked up.

"Oh! Well, it shouldn't be a problem for you. The success depends on the concentration of mana you possess, therefore even if it doesn't actually require Mana, the more mana you have, the better the chances of success are," Esil said as Izuku's eyes widened.

'More mana... I'll put the twenty points straight into Intelligence. I already know that I need more mana,' he thought as he ordered the system to put the 20 points in mana.

Would you like to make the item: Holy water of life

"... Yes"

Making Item: Holy water of life
The Probability of success depends on the intelligence point of the player

"Wow, Esil, you were right! Thanks," Izuku said with a smile as she blushed.

"Thank you Sir Izuku! I am glad I could be of some use!" she said as she bowed and Izuku chuckled.

"No need to add sir, it's just Izuku," he said as the countdown dropped to 0 and the process stopped.

The item was successfully crafted
You have obtained: Holy water of Life 6/6

"I... did it..." Izuku muttered as he stared at the vials.

"Yes you did, Sir Izuku," Esil said, staring at the vials. This was her first time seeing it, but she immediately knew what it was. After all, the purified blood of a monarch was a famous item since the time Baran died.

He then turned towards the Cerberus and Wyvern. The Wyvern was being dragged by Iron, and as for the Cerberus... Its three heads were torn apart by Tank, who was carrying it on its shoulder.

"Uh... you didn't have to be so brutal with it, Tank," Izuku said with a sweatdrop as Tank sheepishly grinned.

"Arise," said Izuku as two shadows leaked out of the body.