Chapter 1

Izuku was sitting, muttering when the alarms in his class went off.

"Everyone! Carefully line up and exit," said the teacher, and students all around them got up and panicked.

The teacher was ignored as everyone started to run out.

"W-what the hell's happening?" stuttered Izuku, utterly confused.

"DEKU! THIS WAY!" came a voice. He turned only to see Bakugo standing in front of a shortcut.

"K-Kacchan!" said Izuku, confused that his childhood bully was helping him.

As others saw, many of their classmates started to follow them.

However, as they were halfway through, they saw a blue portal, perfectly in the middle of the hallway.

"Tch, we need to get back. This is a gate," said Bakugo, annoyed.

"A gate? This is pretty small, all the other gates are really big. This must contain weak monsters," said a person.

"No! Don't judge a gate by its size. There have been many small gates which look small but are high A-rank or even S-rank," said Izuku.

"Tch. Shut up Deku, no one is asking you," said one of Bakugo's lackey.

"The nerd's right," said Bakugo loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What? Bakugo, this is a chance for us. Think what would happen if people knew we cleared a C-rank gate or above alone. Only us students. Sakumo and Akira also have A-rank healing quirk," said the winged guy.

"Are you stupid or what? We don't know the rank of this gate and even if we clear it we will get in trouble," said Bakugo.

"Don't tell us you're chickening out," taunted the boy with long fingers.

"Tch! Fine! But don't ask me to save you if you all get in trouble," said Bakugo as he led them into the gate.

Inside, the atmosphere was completely cold, and some people were even shivering. The only ones not affected were Izuku and Bakugo. The reason was this chill wasn't due to coldness, but it was their instincts screaming danger.

Bakugo was unaffected since he had an A-rank explosion quirk, which with proper training could also turn into S-rank.

As for Izuku, he was just used to this level of Mana and chill, since he was constantly with All Might who emanated much more power and pressure than this.

All of a sudden,  a few goblins tried to sneak up on Sakumo. But before they could do much, Izuku punched it in the head.

Now Izuku was no weakling, unlike his reputation. He was extremely athletic and had some muscles, which he painstakingly developed to even out the odds as a quirkless hunter. And added to that was All might's training, and he was strong enough to take on an E-rank boss with a sword or any weapon. The only reason he was E-rank was that he was quirkless. He had awakened, but he only possessed a slightly higher level of strength and healing.

However, no one expected him to burst open a goblin's head like a balloon with a single punch. He himself was shocked.

Bakugo was the first one to recover from the shock as he too killed a goblin.

"What are you guys waiting for? You came here for this right? Get to work," said Bakugo as multiple goblins emerged. They usually were very sneaky and smart, however, here they were against 16 people. Even though only 15, there was an A-rank Mage who also possessed physical strength, granted that this wasn't an awakened power but a quirk. 2 A rank healers, 6 C-rank tanks, 6 D-ranks, and an E-rank who was actually as powerful as a D-rank due to his physical strength.

Thus, the goblins panicked and started attacking wildly.

5 of them targeted Sakumo and Akira, but Sakumo was defended by Izuku and Bakugo defended Akira.

"Keep these two extras safe! If we get injured, they're our only hope," said Bakugo.

The others were doing their best, but still, no one even came close to how Bakugo and Izuku did. The gap between Izuku and Bakugo was also big, with Bakugo killing his 26th goblin and Izuku at only 11, but others were at max 4.

"Tch. Even Deku did better than you guys," said Bakugo.

"Hey Kacchan, that's mean," said Izuku with a pout.

"JUST FUCKING TAKE THE COMPLIMENT STUPID DEKU!" yelled Bakugo angrily.

"Okay okay. I suppose this is a big deal since it's coming from the guy who told me to take a swan dive a month ago," said Izuku snarkily and Bakugo deflated a little.

"YOU DID WHAT?" yelled a few of them.

"Drop it, first focus on the dungeon. You guys were stupid enough to enter, now let's clear it," said Izuku.

"B-but h-" started Sakumo but before she could complete a goblin tried to attack her with a knife. While she froze and Bakugo was too far, Izuku shielded her as he stood in front of her and the goblin's knife which went through the bottom right of his abdomen, just missing the vital organs.

Everyone else flinched as Izuku just took out the knife and stabbed the goblin in his head.

Everyone was scared at his savage display. Firstly he took the knife as if it was nothing, then he used that same knife to end the goblin.

Sakumo was looking at him with terror in her eyes. But along with that, there was something which he had only seen in his mother and sister's eyes. There was worry, and not for herself, but him.

"M-Midoriya, y-you're injured," she stuttered.

"Huh? Oh, don't worry this isn't the worst injury I have got," said Izuku nonchalantly as she healed him.

"W-what? How?" Sakumo was pretty much the only real friend Izuku had. They both were practically siblings at this point. So right now, she was really worried about him.

"Well, not everyone likes quirkless nerds," said Izuku, once again glaring at his childhood tormentor.

"O-oh... I'm sorry," she replied.

"Don't worry, it's not your fault. Plus you're one of the only people to be kind to me," said IZuku with a smile.

"B-but you got injured to save me!" she protested.

"Well, I couldn't just let you get stabbed. Plus you're not at fault here, you didn't see that coming," said our green-haired protagonist cheerfully.

"But you did," she replied.

"Well I have been to many dungeons before as either an E-rank or as a porter," said Izuku.

"What? Why?" asked everyone.

"Let's just finish the dungeons," he replied, the seriousness in his voice hinting that he didn't want to talk about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had just slain the dungeon boss. Many were injured, but the boss was dead.

"We did it," said Bakugo's lackeys.

'These idiots, getting this happy with just slaying a D-rank dungeon boss even though they have so many C-ranks and D-ranks. Hell, there are a few A ranks too, technically this team can clear a high C-rank with ease,' thought Izuku.

"But why isn't the dungeon closing?" asked one of them.

"Look, there's another gate," said the tallest guy of them all.

====================================================

Hello everyone, hope you all liked the chapter. And thank you guys for over 150 reads in the first day alone.

Please vote, comment and share. See ya'll in the next chapter.