Chapter 40

Hello everyone, so today's song is a Hindi rap, it's the most spoken language in India. So I got introduced to this rapper day before yesterday, AND HE IS THE MOST FUCKING UNDERRATED RAPPER IN INDIA!

For English rappers, here is the link for one with subtitles and cultural references explanation.

Please just listen to him once, his bars are just too good. I'd go as far as to say he's the best lyricist in Indian hip hop.

Now, let's get on with the chapter.

====================================================

"Where am I?" asked Izuku as he looked around, getting in a defensive stance.

"Calm down kid. You're inside One for All," said Banjo as he stood in front of him with arms crossed.

"Inside... One for All?" asked Izuku confused.

"YES! THE ONLY THING YOU CAN BE INSIDE OF!" he yelled jokingly. (Now before anyone says anything, the encounters with the Vestiges are going to be different, since... Izuku's personality is different. He's already pretty hardened and has kinda the same sense of humor as Banjo and has the same hip as him, so yeah. And I'm tweaking their personality as per plot.)

"HEY, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! Not that I'd do... you know... so soon. I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE INSIDE ANYTHING! NOW WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" yelled Izuku, embarrassed.

"HAHA! I was joking kid. BUT I AM DAIGORO BANJO, THE FIFTH USER OF ONE FOR ALL!" he said proudly.

"I didn't know that mentally deranged lame dudes were also the users of One for all," said Izuku.

"HEY SHUT UP KID! I'M AWESOME!"

"What you going to do old man?" asked Izuku jokingly. (As I pointed out in the starting, Izuku in this book has been sassier and cheekier than the anime and manga. That has only increased after getting the power)

"I'MA GOING TO KILL YA PUNY ASS!"

"Oh yeah? Wanna go?" asked Izuku as they both locked their eyes with sparks flying in between them.

Then both of them started grinning.

"I LIKE YA KID," said Banjo laughing.

"I don't swing that way," said Izuku with a smirk.

"Ah, ya little shit," said Banjo.

"Got ya," said Izuku finger-gunning him.

"Ya, you did. I'm lowkey proud. What a great successor," said Banjo as he wiped 'manly' tears.

"Thanks. So... what's happening?" asked Izuku.

"Well, you see, up until now. One for All was getting crystallized as that buffoon told you," said Banjo.

"DON'T CALL ALL MIGHT BUFFOON!" yelled Izuku with a pout.

"YEAH? FUCK OFF KID, I'LL CALL HIM WHATEVER I WANT TO!" 

"OH YEAH? YOU WANNA GO?" yelled Izuku as Izuku got in form. Banjo then remembered how well versed Izuku was in analyzing his opponent's fighting style, and how He had way more power as he was four generations ahead.

"... Nevermind. Anyways, as that 'Not Buffoon' told you, One for All is the crystallization of power. However, there is one thing. It's not just quirks. Our quirks along with a copy of our conscious is also transferred from one user to another," said Banjo.