Chapter 22

A few days had passed since the party. As for the party, the difference between the party before and after Kaminari and Izuku arrived was like night and day. Before their arrival, the party was quiet and to put it quite plainly, bland. However, by 8 PM everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, was dancing to songs like 'low' and 'ashes'.

The star of the party? Kaminari. He just knew how to hype people up. He was so good at it that at a point in time Izuku and Shoto were rapping. SHOTO. SHOTO FUCKING TODOROKI! Rapping.

And turns out that Izuku is really good at rapping. Like Eminem level good.  No one compared to Slim Shady. But now, Izuku does. Maybe it's due to his muttering habit.

As for Shoto, he had quickly become great friends with Izuku. In fact, Izuku had even made him smile a lot. And blush, as Izuku constantly teased him when he saw him staring at Momo.

All in all, it was a blast.

By the night, everyone started leaving, and it was time for Ichigo, Kaminari, and Izuku to leave.

---Flashback---

"Wait your brother doesn't live with you?" asked Shoto.

"Live? He doesn't even take any money from us. He's totally independent," said Momo as she looked at him with a pout.

"What? Why?" asked Shoto confused.

"Well... I want to experience what others go through. I don't want to get everything, I want to earn it," said Ichigo.

"You know I am kind of jealous," said Momo.

"What? why?" asked Ichigo, surprised.

"Well, not exactly jealous as per se... it's just that you're so great big brother. I feel like I hold you down. I mean, it must be embarrassing to have a spoiled brat like me as your sister..." muttered Momo as everyone's eyes widened.

"Mo wtf? It's completely the opposite! I couldn't ask for a better sister!" said Ichigo as he hugged her.

"B-but I-I can't do a-anything on my own..."

"That's not true. You're way smarter than me and your control over your quirk is also better than mine. Don't think like that. You top every time and also do the student council stuff. You're better than others, Momo, you're the best," said Ichigo panicking.

"B-but why don't you stay with me then?"

"It's because I wanted to see how people who were not very privileged like us live! I wanted to understand others, I didn't start living alone because I hate you or something!"

"Yaoyorozu san, believe us when we say he loves you. Every time we meet up, Ichigo is always saying how awesome you are," said Izuku out of concern.

"R-really?" she asked as a few drops of tears fell out of her eyes.

"Yeah," said Kaminari seriously.

"Momo senpai you're awesome, don't think otherwise. You're the best senior," said Izumi trying to cheer her up.

"Thanks..." she whispered as she hugged Ichigo.

"It's alright," said Ichigo.

"S-sorry you guys had to see this," said Momo blushing.

"Don't worry, you're amongst family. Right Todoroki," said Izuku, adding the last part as a taunt.

"R-right..." said Todoroki as he mouthed 'screw you' to Izuku.

"Hey you guys wanna stay for the night?" asked Ichigo while hugging Momo.

"Fine with me," said Kaminari with a shrug.