Chapter 58

Momo and Ichigo were watching the news, or more like Kenji's press conference, as he had just been clowned upon and was trying to cover it up with a heroic speech when they heard something amongst the reporters.

"Wait... a new S-rank?"

"Yeah, apparently his page is also updated."

"Wait are you serious!"

"LET'S CHECK IT OUT!" 

And with that, half of the reporters deserted Kenji, who stood there awkwardly.

"I am sorry to inform our viewers, but we will be cutting this broadcast for another very important news. Japan has just gained another S-rank hunter, a hunter going by the name Izuku Midoriya." 

"HE'S AN S-RANK!" gasped Momo with Ichigo grinning ear to ear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoto and his family were sitting at the table, eating food together after a long time when the news was announced.

"YES!" cheered Shoto and Touya at the same time as they jumped up with big grins. They then realized where they were as they sat back and coughed.

Natsuo, Fuyumi, and Endeavor were extremely, extremely confused as to what had just happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izumi and Kagemaru were at a restaurant having breakfast together.

"So... how was the training with Nii-san?" asked Izumi.

"Oh, he's just so awesome! And it was pretty cool, I saw him go full power for the first time, and to be honest, it was something next level," he said.

They were then interrupted when someone called their name.

"IZUMI! MASAMUNE!" called Ochako waving at them as she stood next to her parents.

"A-ah! Uraraka san!" said Kagemaru, a little startled as Izumi jumped and hugged her.

"Uh... Ochako, who is she?" asked her dad confused.

"Oh, she'd Deku Kun's little sister, and that's our friend Kagemaru Masamune," said Ochako cheerfully.

"Oh, that's so nice to hear," said Ochako's mother as she smiled at them.

"Thank you. It's a pleasure to meet the parents of the girl my brother is enchanted by," said Izumi looking at Ochako teasingly who blushed brightly.

"Ah ha ha, I really like you. Your parents must be proud to raise such a nice girl," said Ochako's mother as Ochako's eyes widened.

"Mom! Dad! They... their parents aren't with them..." she whispered as she bit her tongue.

"I am really sorry," said Ochako's mother as Ochako felt guilty not telling them beforehand.

"It's alright, but I've been raised by the greatest brother in the world," said Izumi with a bright smile.

"I am sure he must be a great man, after all our choosy Ochako fell for him," said her father.

"Anyways, I am Kame Uraraka and she is Haru Uraraka," he introduced themselves.

"So do you want to join us? We were going to have a little stop here as Ochako told us they serve really good tea and breakfast," Ochako's mother told them.

"Are you sure it won't be any trouble?" asked Izumi apprehensively.

"What? Of course not," said her father with a big smile.