Chapter 20

Izuku's fists were balled.

He did regret killing that person, and so did Kaminari.

"... I guess you really can't save everyone," said Kaminari with a frown.

"Kids... don't feel so bad. He did do bad things. He would have killed you all," said Lady Nagant.

"I know..." Izuku said as he saw Ochako on the verge of tears.

"Ochako, let it all out," said Izuku, and the next moment Ochako hugged him as she bawled her eyes out. This was only natural. Izuku had a similar reaction seeing his first death in the dungeon. 

Sakumo was sad, but since she had seen death in the dungeon, she wasn't crying. To be honest, no one would cry had they even seen Izuku's photo. After seeing him impaled like that, anyone would lose some sensitivity.

"So... we need to deal with the boss," said Izuku while hugging Ochako.

"They boss! Kid, you just fought an A-ranker, you can't go after a boss," said Lady Nagant.

"Don't worry Lady Nagant, I'm stronger than I look," said Izuku with a smile.

'After all, I leveled up.'

------------------------------------

Name- Izuku Midoriya                                                 Level-16

Job-none                                                                      fatigue-0

Title- Wolf slayer

Hp- 11100

Mp- 1010

-----------------------------------

Strength-38 Vitality-35

Agility-32 Intelligence-31

Sense-31

---------------------------------

Remaining points-0

--------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku had cleared the dungeon with Kaminari. Sadly, he hadn't leveled up, though he was very close.

They had cleared the dungeon in the record time of 6 hours, starting at 10 in the morning and finishing at 4.

Right now, they had completed telling all the things that happened in the dungeon, except the fight.

"So who defeated and killed Takeru san?" asked the lady.

The four feared that this was the end of Izuku's secret when Lady Nagant who was next to them being cuffed chimed in.

"I did. When he attacked me my cuffs were damaged so I fought him. I'm the one that killed him, they only assisted in self-defense," said Lady Nagant.

"You did?"

"Yeah. Add whatever punishment there is to my current sentence," she said nonchalantly.

"On the contrary, since you saved the life of the kids and helped them clear the dungeon afterward without once trying to escape, your sentence will now be reduced," the lady said.

Izuku looked at her and mouthed thanks, at which Lady Nagant smiled.

"Become a great hero kid," she said before sitting in the police car, being taken back to the prison.