Chapter 36

So here is another one of my favorite songs, 'Fairytale' by Alexander Rybak. I don't know whether you all have heard it or not, but if you haven't, listen to it. THE VIOLIN IN THIS IS SO AWESOME!

====================================================

"Nice car," said Samui sitting in the backseat of Mera's car.

"It's still not appropriate enough to escort an S-rank hunter," said Mera, driving at a slow speed. On one hand, he wanted to immediately rush to Musutafu to protect Izuku's sister, but he knew even if they reached there on time, Samui won't let him go anywhere.

'Wait... hunter Kaminari is the protege of Steve Ray, the Indian National rank Hunter hero, who arrived here earlier. Maybe... I have told hunter Kaminari about the situation, and I also sent multiple messages explaining the situation. Maybe it's not that bad...'

"Even if you're here, how will you find out where Hunter Midoriya is?" asked Mera.

"I already did at the airport before exiting. He's at a dungeon in Musutafu," he replied.

"But you know Mera, at this speed, I'd reach there faster by running," he said.

"And the rules in dungeons are different, as you already know. Whether I bury them or not is none of your business."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHERE ARE WE?"

"THIS DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A DUNGEON!"

"EVEN THE GATE HAS DISAPPEARED!"

'I don't feel anything suspicious. From what I felt, this is probably a red gate. That means we're stuck here. As per the official, this gate was found five days earlier, and that means that this is at least five days old. It'll take two more days to break, and as per the studies, a day here is an hour outside, so we have to survive in here for roughly 48 days to get help when the dungeon breaks, or kill the boss and get out,' thought Izuku.

'Looks like Professor Shield's lessons are helping. Usually, I'd be thinking about useless things.'

"We have to survive for 48 days or kill the boss to get out," he told Ichigo and Masamune.

"Alrigh-" Ichigo stopped when he heard something cutting through the air.

Ichigo quickly developed a tortoise shell and hard scales to protect himself while Izuku grabbed the arrow aimed for Kagemaru.

However, the second arrow found its mark, instantly killing a C-ranker.

'Shit! Ice elves...'

Ice elf. That's the name common people knew these creatures by. However, for those hunters who had encountered them before, this was hypocritical. They were nothing like the beautiful and friendly elves from fairy tales. They were ruthless hunters. They were... Hyakki.

Izuku's eyes widened as he realized that they were too far for him to sense them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawks was in front of the gate, trying to break the barrier.

"How many people are in there?" asked Hawks, frustrated.

"One A-rank and 10 B-rank from our guild sir. Additionally, there are 6 C-rank from our guild too," he said.

"Tch. This gate seems high B-rank at least. Who the hell thought this to be a low B-rank?" asked Hawks.

"Sir, the Hero commission had assessed it," said the official there.

"Tch. If it's a High A-rank, then those inside are as good as dead."