Chapter 43

Izuku had returned just as Ichigo entered the house.

"Hey everyone, good to see you all are okay," said Ichigo as he entered the house panting.

"Why does it look like you've just run a couple of hundred kilometers?" asked Izuku.

"Because I just did. I've run all the way from the other side of the city," said Ichigo.

.

.

.

"Oh. Figures," both Izuku and Kaminari said nonchalantly as others looked at them with wide eyes for dismissing it as nothing.

"Wow, we said the same thing," said Kaminari and Izuku, again at the same time.

"Wow, this happened to me and Izuku in the dungeon too," said Ichigo.

"Anyways, so I'm staying back with Izumi, I just had a conversation with Kacchan about it. Does anyone else want to stay?" asked Izuku as he remembered the conversation he had a few minutes ago.

--- A few moments earlier---

Izuku had just dialed Bakugo's number and was greeted in a weird accent.

"Hey Kacchan, I wanted to ask you to inform the teacher that I want another day off. Wait why chemist? Oh, a condom, you could find it at the 24/7 store or the grocery store across the street, they keep it at the counter. Wait... WHY WOULD I NEED A CONDOM! I AM NOT DOING THAT! NEXT WEEK? I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS INTO THE NEXT MONTH! WHAT DO I MEAN? I MEAN EAT SHIT KATSUKI BAKUGO! WE'RE GETTING OFF-TOPIC!"

---Present---

Yeah, so that happened.

"After this, yeah," said Shoto as everyone nodded.

"Right. But I'll have to go for my internship, so I'll leave by 11 I guess," said Izuku.

"Fine, so what's next?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now, Izuku was in front of a door. When he had come to the agency, All Might had greeted him and told him that someone was waiting for him inside the guest office.

As Izuku entered he saw a chair turned the other way.

"Uh... hello, I was told by All Might to come here," he said as he moved to the chair in front of the desk.

"Ah, hello, I'm a mouse, a bear, and above all the principal of UA, Nezu," the per- animal? Rat god, yeah, the rat god said as he turned.

He's more of a rat satan. He taught me world domination at the age of 18.

"Uh... good... morning?" said Izuku, completely confused.

"Good afternoon Midoriya, please take a seat," said Nezu with a bright grin.

Izuku mentally facepalmed at his mistake as he sat in front of Nezu.

"So, I have been told about your abilities," said Nezu as he put his hand on the table.

"Right... I believe I was called here for that?" asked Izuku, confused.

"Not quite. You see, you have to be revaluated before UA entrance exams, that is compulsory. And as All Might told me, your power has no limit and is constantly growing. Coupling it with One for All, it will no doubt be S-rank if not higher," said Nezu as he looked at Izuku.

"Right..." said Izuku.

"Now, I am supposed to refine your skills, you know with analysis and IQ and stuff. But before that, we have to discuss what happens when you're diagnosed as S-rank," said Nezu as he pulled out two boards.