Chapter 49

"Whatever, let's see what the second reward is," said Izuku as he tapped 'accept reward'.

Reward 2
You recieved +20 stat points

"This is awesome! Well... what should I put this in? vitality? That would give me more percentage of One for All without taking any damage. But then, it increases my power mostly by amplifying my Strength. Well... I'll see about that later". Or... I'll put it all in intelligence," he muttered, finally coming to a decision.

Name- Izuku Midoriya                                            Level-55

Job-Necromancer                                                   fatigue-0

Title- The chosen one(+2 others)

Hp- 76100

Mp- 25910

-----------------------------------

Strength-103 Vitality-100

Agility-96 Intelligence-116

Sense-65

---------------------------------

Remaining points-0

---------------------------------

"Right. So... accept reward 3"

You selected reward 3

'I don't really have high expectations from the hidden reward,' Izuku thought as the box in his hand disappeared, leaving a scroll.

[Recipe: Holy water of life]
You can now learn the recipe of [Holy water of life]

Item: Holy Water of Life
Item Class: S
Type: Consumable
A mysterious potion that can cure any disease or medical condition using powerful magic. Effects only take place after consuming the full bottle.

"W-what? M-mom can wake up now..."

"Wait... I need three materials for this. I obtained the World Tree fragment from the boss on the 50th floor, and Spring of Echoing forest by defeating Metus just now. The third item, however... it's on the top floor."

Izuku looked upwards as he sighed.

"I can't continue like this. I need to get even more powerful since this shit's getting harder. I'm in no condition to clear it. Wait for me mom, just a little more."

------------------------------------------------------------------

2 months to the UA entrance exams

Izuku, Kaminari, Ichigo, and others were relentlessly training for the entrance exams as it got closer and closer.

Right now, it was time for Izuku to get his rank finally evaluated. So here he was, sitting in the waiting section for Quirk and Awakening evaluation.

He was sitting next to a few others, mostly middle-agers.

"There's no need to be nervous. there have been a few hunters and heroes who got their lives turned upside down by this, but those are very few. It's really rare for someone to jump two or three ranks, let alone all the way to the top," said a person who was sitting in front of him.

"But if you even get to D-rank or above, you'll get sought after by those scouts. Since small guilds don't really have many members, they try to attract members who get revaluated," the person explained as Izuku sweatdropped.

"I don't think a guild will hire me since I am still a middle schooler, and I'm preparing for my high school entrance exams," said Izuku.

"Wow, anyone would think that you're about 18 or 19 looking at your muscles. How did you even get that much height and muscles?" asked the person in awe as he took a long look at them.