Chapter 46

Hello everyone, so I am back with another chapter and two more songs, an English and a Hindi one. Yeah, I'll mostly post two songs, of two different languages. 

The English one's Just my Type by Vamps, probably the best song I've heard on this particular theme. What theme? Listen to find out, and if you have listened to it already, then you know what I'm talking about.

As for the Hindi, it's Dum Hai by my favorite artist.

This song is a diss for another Indian rapper, Emiway Bantai, who I don't really like since he doesn't do lyrical stuff. The best two things about this song are that one: This has such good beats that I can just vibe to it even if I didn't care about the beef, and second: The subtitles were written by the artist himself, AND THEY FUCKING RHYME! Yes, the English subtitles rhyme. So basically he made the same song in English instead of just translating them.

==================================================

Each floor of the Demon Castle is made up of a separate world.

Yes, this chapter is going to have a lot of my, the future Deku's PoV, since I am going to talk in first person explaining my experience in this dungeon. Deal with it.

So a monster holding the permit to the next floor randomly appeared on each floor. It wasn't always the strongest one, or the biggest one. In fact, sometimes it was one of the most common ones, so I had to destroy almost every monster on each floor.

So if the Tower had 100 floors, you could say that there are 100 different floors.

(Why are you saying if? I mean, you've experienced the shit, so you should talk in statements, not as if you're making assumptions -_-)

Bitch that develops suspense and makes the story interesting. YOU SHOULD KNOW, YOU'RE THE FUCKING AUTHOR!

(Okay, no need to yell T-T)

So as I was saying before the stupid author interrupted me...

(Mean T-T)

SO AS I WAS SAYING BEFORE I NEARLY ATTEMPTED TO STRANGLE THE AUTHOR TO DEATH, I started to climb the floors at a scary pace. In fact, before I knew I was on the 27th floor.

"The intermediate demons are High C-ranks at best," muttered Izuku thoughtfully.

'The difficulty of demons should increase exponentially with the floor. The difference between S-rank and A-rank itself is distinct.'

The problem now wasn't the difficulty. It was time. 

When I first entered the dungeon, I expected it to be an S-rank, however, the boring battles proved otherwise. However, I was not sure whether I would be able to reach the top in a week. I had told Izumi that I would take a week, and if I took more time, she would get worried, and so will Ochako.

So that meant I couldn't afford to rest or take it easy.

And so I reached the 50th floor in no time.

Collected Demon Souls: 2389

Izuku was currently standing in front of a giant monster.

Ruler of the lower floors, Avaricious Vulcan