Chapter 26

Kaminari and Jirou were walking with big smiles on their faces.

'Let's not go too fast. I'll just ask his/her number today,' was the thought that was going in both of their heads.

As Kaminari turned to Jirou, for the first time in the whole day, he checked her out. After doing that, he blinked twice.

'Okay... what did I just do? But... NO! BAD KAMINARI! YOU DON'T THINK ABOUT THE THIGHS OF A GIRL YOU JUST MET! EVEN IF THEY'RE HOT AF! AND THAT ASS... STOP! STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP! THAT ASS THO... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Meanwhile, Jirou discreetly observed him, as she saw him checking her out. First, his expression went to amused, to horror, to a big blush, and finally to wide eyes with heavy breathing.

'Okay, so he checked me out for the first time and was embarrassed. I mean he isn't a perv or a bad guy, I can see that... plus it's not like I haven't checked him out yet,' thought Jirou as she smirked at him.

'Wait where did all this confidence come from?' Jirou quickly dismissed the thought as she slipped her hand in his, and he looked at her surprised.

"Well... you kinda deserve it, random guy," said Jirou cheekily.

"Well, just don't do this with other random guys and I'll be happy," said Kaminari with his own smirk.

"W-wha! What do you think I am, a hooker?"

"Nono I'm just asking you not to hook up with random guys," said Kaminari.

"BASTARD THAT'S THE SAME THING!" yelled Jirou as she poked him with her earphone jacks.

"Aah, I was joking! Ah! OUCH!" yelled Kaminari in the middle of giggles.

"Alright I accept defeat Kyoka!" yelled Kaminari and Jirou froze.

"What? You called me by my first name too," said Kaminari as his smirk returned.

"S-shut up! Baka," said Jirou.

"Mou, you're mean," said Kaminari with puppy dog eyes.

Jirou giggled at this as she pat him on his head.

"Good boy," said Jirou mockingly.

"... Woof!"

That sent her over the edge as she started laughing like no tomorrow.

Soon, they were outside Kyoka's house.

"So... I guess this is it?" said Kaminari.

"Yeah..." 

"See you at UA?" asked Kaminari nervously.

"Do you seriously think that after such a fun time I'm going to wait till we get into UA?" asked Jirou.

'That was what I was thinking you'd say after which I would ask your number, but well, let's go with the flow,' thought Kaminari as he hesitantly nodded.

"Well, no. Give me your phone," said Jirou and Kaminari quickly handed it over.

"Here's my number," said Jirou as she typed it in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku and Ochako were outside a famous mochi shop in Tokyo.

Ochako, however, didn't know this. She never checked it up because... well it would be expensive. So they were just around the corner when Izuku asked her to wait.

"Ochako, can you wait here? I have something to do," said Izuku as he ran around the corner.

A few moments later, Izuku returned with his hands behind his back.