Chapter 61

"W-what! STAY AWAY! I AM SORRY! PLEASE LEAVE ME!" yelled the girl panicking as she backed up against the wall. As for Steve, his eyes widened as he didn't expect to see her here.

'The infamous case of Himiko Toga. This was a big scoop a few days ago until the parents were slammed by the news channel for their irresponsibility after she ran away...' he thought as he slowly walked towards her.

"Hey, it's alright, I'm not going to hurt you, you'll be safe," Steve said as he slowly walked towards her.

"N-no! I'll hurt you! I s-swear I don't m-mean to! I-it just o-overwhelms me! P-please, I d-don't want to kill anyone else... please..." she said as she broke down crying.

Steve moved in as he hugged her, trying to comfort her. 

"Hey, it's alright," he said as Toga tried to get out of his grip.

"P-please I c-can't control it... I-I AHH!" she yelled as she bit Steve, sinking her teeth in his collar like a vampire.

Steve sat there calmly. He knew that he couldn't die of blood loss, he was a full Ruler now and a pretty accomplished Chakra user, he was nearly impossible to kill anyways.

"P-please... I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry,..." Toga muttered as she cried harder while unable to stop herself.

"It's alright... you can have my blood. We'll talk once you calm down. I promise you'll be safe," Steve told her as he pat her head. Toga, for the first time hearing those words was shocked out of her bloodlust as she looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"R-really?" she asked as Steve calmly nodded.

"P-promise?" she asked as Steve smiled. He then noticed that Toga was extremely weak and his eyes widened.

"You're pretty weak!" he said as he picked her up.

"I-it's alright... I just need to sleep..." she said as she went out like a light in his arms.

"Oh god... she isn't well, mentally, physically, or emotionally. She reminds me of... me," he muttered as the light in the room fell on his shoulder, which was uncovered due to Toga's attack, and a burn scar could be seen, spelling out one word, 'Quirkless'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So... why are you here?" asked Izuku with a raised eyebrow trying his best to hide his emotions.

"A-ah, I-Izuku, l-long time no s-see, huh?" Hisashi said trying to ease the tension which had developed around them.

"I asked, why are you here?" asked Izuku s his hair hid his eyes.

"W-well... you see..." he muttered, trying to come up with an answer.

"Was having a quirkless kid that bad?"

"Huh?" 

"Was it that bad that you left us?"

"W-what! No, it's not what you think!" his father said as he received a punch in the guts, knocking the air out of his immortal lungs.

"Where were you for all these years, huh? When we needed you? Mom told us you loved us, and were just gone on a business trip. BUT YOU NEVER CAME BACK! I WAS ALONE ALL THOSE YEARS!"

Hisashi slumped on his fist as Izuku looked at his face seeing tears flowing down his face.

"You know... I was actually supposed to go on a business trip. I don't know how, but I ended up in a facility and woke up a couple of months ago. I really wanted to come back you know... but when I saw you and Izumi alone... I saw how she grew up, how YOU grew up... I just couldn't bring myself to return. I wasn't there when you guys needed me, I didn't deserve to be a part of the family... I am truly sorry... Izuku," Hisashi said as, for the first time, he cried. Izuku himself had tears flowing down his face.

Hisashi looked up only to get hit in the stomach again, and then being hugged by crying Izuku.

"You should have come back then, I maybe wouldn't have punched you..." said Izuku tightening his grip around Hisashi sobbing.

"... I am sorry."

"Did you... did you ever hate me?"

"NO! I always loved you both, never think that I would hate you. You always made me proud... even now, when I see how you grew up, how you raised your sister... alone... it just feels so good... I'm sorry."

"It's alright, you said it yourself, you were kidnapped," said Izuku as he wiped his tears and smiled brightly.

"Though... who were they?" asked Izuku as Hisashi became serious.

"Okay, listen Izuku, I'm going to tell you everything about myself and your mother that you don't know, just listen patiently."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So... you guys were a part of a group that killed villains?"

"Yeah."

"Along with Kaina senpai?"

"Not exactly along with her, but she was in the same program," Hisashi told him as Izuku nodded.

"That makes sense. Though I can't see mom killing villains," Izuku thought as he remembered his mother.

"Oh, she didn't kill, mostly. She was more on the torture department," Hisashi said as he shivered.

"Hm... that weirdly makes sense. So... well, I'm going inside the dungeon. What do you want to do?" asked Izuku. A few minutes ago they had explained everything to each other and right now they were coming to terms with the facts.

"Well... I guess I could accompany you. IF THAT'S NOT A PROBLEM THAT IS!" his father said with a blush.

'Now I know where I got that awkwardness from.'

"Nah, it's fine with me. Though I don't know if the system will allow it," muttered Izuku as a notification popped up.

The player cannot take people with him in the dungeon

"Looks like you can't come with me. But... I've got a job for you," said Izuku as his father became super serious.

"Well, there are a few suspicious activities going around these days. The villainess I met today, the killing of an A-rank hunter, and a lot of stuff. I want you to look into it along with Steve," said Izuku as Hisashi nodded.

"And... when I return, we'll talk to Izumi, and I won't take no for an answer," he said as Hisashi gulped nervously.

"Trust me when I say that even if you hide in the darkest corner of the world I'll find you and drag you to her. Now chop chop, I need to get to work," Izuku said turning to the building and entering the key.

'Why am I being parented by my own kid?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've entered the Demon castle's dungeon

'From here, things are only gonna get difficult,' thought Izuku as he sent out Igris, Tank, and Iron. 

"You three, go around with the shadows. And you, big guy, you provide support," said Izuku pointing at Tusk who nodded.

"Good. Now let's get to work."

================================================

Hello everyone, so we're going pretty strong with 103K reads, it means a lot. Hope you all liked today's chapter. And yes, finally this dungeon is here. I've been dragging this book a lot, but I just like it this way. 

Anyways, so I've started working on an Original story, message me if you want to give it a try. I'd appreciate reviews.

And my exams are going on, this was just a pre-written draft I had made a few days ago, I don't think I'd be able to update soon, but I'll try my best to find free time.

I've said a lot, I'll take my leave.

piano2099 out