Miss Potter Out Now!

She looked down at her chest, now feeling the warm wet sensation trickle down her shirt.

'What are the odds,' she thought, she glanced up to where a blonde boy stood, his face shocked, he looked like he was screaming on the top of his head but her ears couldn't pick it up.

"You should've killed me instead," a sinister voice whispered into her ear. The woman's breath fanned her ear with a nauseating smell, she kept her eyes firmly on the boy in front of her.

"I wouldn't want him to see me like this," she weakly says before the foreign object was pulled out from her back. She felt like she was falling forward, all her weight was pulling her to the ground.

"No!" a voice echoed in her fading mind, her blurry sight could barely see the boy being dragged away by a mad-haired woman into the forest with so much struggle. "Finley! No, please! Wake up!"

'But I feel so tired.'

"Wake up, Finley." A fading voice spoke, she felt her body being lifted slightly, she couldn't tell who this person was. "Finley, please. Stay awake, stay awake for me Finn."

"I'm so tired."

"No! You need to stay awake, please!" The person begged, and she felt tears falling onto her face. Her cheek getting slightly slapped by the person who held her. Everything in her body started to ache, her eyelids were starting to get heavy, and her heart no longer beating.

"Take care of Harry for me," she tells the person, whoever they were. "And save him, save Draco for me... please."

"We can save him together, please stay awake!"

She couldn't reply. Her throat had dried up, she couldn't hold onto anything anymore. She fell into that dark void, alone.

Waking up with a feeling of immense sadness was something that only a few individuals had the misfortune to wake up to, where there was something in the back of their minds that could affect the rest of their day. Wake up to tears streaming down one's face while thinking of why this happens every time, and for Finley, she doesn't know.

She doesn't know why she was crying in the middle of the night, she doesn't know who the blond boy was and why screamed her name in horror before her vision in the dream blacked out. But she could feel what he felt, the amount of sorrow and love in him that stuck with her until she woke up. 'Who was he?'

"Sage?" A woman's soft voice emerged in the room, looking up to see a red-haired woman and a man wearing glasses. "We heard crying, are you alright love?"

"I don't know," she sniffed, doing her best to wipe away her tears but couldn't wipe away the sadness stuck in her chest. "I don't know what's wrong with me," she sobbed as she felt her mother's embrace, the motherly warmth that she felt like she was deprived of all her life.

"Mum, I don't know what's going on with me," she tells her mother.

"Nothing is wrong with you, Greenie," her father tried to assure her, kneeling beside her bed as he held onto her trembling hands. Trying his best to comfort her even without knowing what she was going through, if he could he would hunt down any bastard that dared hurt her. "You're our little girl, you're special, you always are."

"Tell us, what happened?"

"In which she tried to shrug it off as a god awful dream."