Bad Day, Turned Better Part 4 (Arthur's BellyButton)

Start from the beginning

Andy just blinked at him. He wasn't sure if Adam ment this or not.

Andy was about to say something, but then he saw Adam looking closer at his face. Andy arched an eyebrow, confused. "What are you looking at?" He asked. "Y-You got a bruse on your face, you ok?" Adam asked, pointing to a spot on a side of Andy's face. At frist Andy didn't know what Adam was talking about, but then he figured it out.

When Matthew shoved him into the locker, the side of his face collided into the hard cold metal of the locker door, just before he Matthew made him face him.. That's probably where that bruise came from. But Andy didn't want to talk about it, but he was sure Adam wanted an answer, so he just lied. "It got hit with a dodgball yesterday at gym." He shut the locker, and was about to leave.

"Dogeball?" Adam asked. "But we haven't played dodgeball since February..."

Andy stopped. Well, that lie backfired.

"Uhh..." He turned around. 'I might as well tell him.'

"Matthew shoved me into the locker, but I'm fine."

Andy saw the visible shock in Adam's expression. He could tell Adam wasn't expecting that. "H-He did?! B-But Matthew isn't physical like that! And... Over a fetish what you have? W-Why would he do that?"

Andy just shrugged at that last part. "I don't know. I guess Matthew isn't the 'sweetheart' we all thought he was." He shut his locker then locked it. "See you later in class"

*****

He headed over to his classroom that was near by where he was. Even though he was a little late, the teacher was even later. They weren't even in the class yet, so the kids who where inside the class was just goofing off. Andy usually just keeps to himself when that happens, but he saw his group of friends over at the corner of the room, talking to one another. Andy wanted to stay put, but then he decided to go over to them.

"Are you serious Juliy? He seriously attacked poor Andy?"

Marcus looked upset as Andy saw. They saw him got closer to them. "Andy!" Marcus called out. "Are you ok! Julian just said Matthew att- on my gosh! He left a bruise on you!" Marcus gently rubbed his hand over Andy's face, causing Andy to blush slightly. "D-Does it hurt?"

Andy shook his head. "No, not really."

"And speaking of that asswipe, there's the bitch over there." Arthur said, tilting his head to his right. They all looked towards the door, and saw that Matthew came into the classroom. For a second he saw them, but he looked away once they made eye contact, and went to his desk. "I sware, I just want to clobber him some more." Julian said. "Well, not in the classroom, you'll get in trouble with the teacher."

Julian knew Ryan was right. But at the moment there was no teacher. "Yeah, but the teacher ain't here."

"Just your luck they'd show up."

And literally just 4 seconds after Ryan said that, the teacher came in the classroom. "Settle down class. Sorry I'm late." They said.

All of the students went to sit down at their desks.

But before Andy could sit down, Arthur whispered to him-

"So, my bellybutton later?"

Andy blushed, then bashfully nodded.

****

It was now the end of the day, after a exhausting day of school. Matthew wasn't much of a problem in Gym, he stayed far from Andy's friends, but he was sure if it was him alone, it wouldn't end well. "Can't believe it's my stupid fetish that made my ex, my enemy" Andy said as he walked down the street. He was going to go to Arthur's house, but since no one was going to be home at the moment at Andy's house, he invited Arthur over to his.