*Valentines Day Special*

Hello everyone!!! :)) So, you all are probably shocked and confused that I posted another part to this complete story, but I have the answer for you! It's a Valentines Day Special, just for all of you!! ❤ Also, this is super dupery long, which you all should be very happy aboutttt(;

I decided on doing this as a thankyou to all of my amazing fans that commented, voted, fanned me, and read each and every chappie of this book alongside me. So thankyou to all of you! I love you all with my entire heart, and I honestly wouldn't be here writing stories without your support. :') Happy belated Valentines Day, and once again, I love you!!!! ❤ Btw, this chappie is in all the girls POV's!!!

Vote, comment, and fan me if you haven't yet?(; *Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors* Enjoy this specialll :)) -Kristel xoxo 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Scarlet's POV*

"Babe, wake up. Today's a big day."

I yawned and opened my eyes to see Keaton smiling down at me with his face just inches from mine. "Goodmorning, sleepyhead. Do you know what day it is today?"

I gave him a questioning look, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I tried to think of what was so special about today. Not even a second later, it all clicked. It's the fourteenth of February. It's Valentines Day!

My confused grin quickly changed into a big smile, and I leaned in and pressed my lips to his swiftly before pulling back slightly. "Happy Valentines Day, Keaters."

A toothy smile curved onto his lips, "Happy Valentines Day to you too, princess."

"So, what are we planning on doing for this special day?" I asked with a playful smile, running my tiny fingers over his toned bare chest.

"Hm, I don't know. I guess you'll just have to find out and see," Keaton grinned, planting a quick kiss to my cheek.

I groaned, pouting as I crossed my arms across my chest and stuck my bottom lip out at my boyfriend. "But Keaton, you know I don't like surprises!"

He chuckled lightly, getting up and offering me his hand for me to take. "Trust me, you'll like it. First off though, how about some breakfast?"

"Okay." I accepted his gesture and let my hand lay perfectly in his, getting out of bed and walking hand in hand with him down the stairs towards the kitchen.

The kids were at Laraines, since she wanted to see them last night and decided she'd give Keaton and I a day off of being parents to just have some fun together. Wesley spent the night at Caitlyn's last night, and Drew stayed over at Raine's, so we're the only ones home at the moment. Just us two.

We made our way into the kitchen and I was about to head to the cabinet to get a bowl of cereal, when Keaton pulled me the other way. "Babe, what are you doing?"

He smiled cheekily before pointing to a plate full of food that sat already made at the kitchen table. "I already made you breakfast. See?"

There on the plate was a stack of three blueberry pancakes drenched in maple syrup, with a tiny bowl of cheesy scrambled eggs at the side along with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.

It was all of my favorite breakfast foods all together.

It's absolutely perfect.

He is absolutely perfect.

Can he possibly get any cuter?

"Aw baby, it's perfect! You're amazing," I exclaimed happily, kissing him on the lips softly before sitting down in front of the plate of heaven and immediately digging in.