Chapter 26: Into This World

Heyheyhey guys!!!! :D This is the chappie that you have all been waiting for!!! Woohooo!!! You guys are gunna lovelovelovelove it!!!!❤ Oh, and it's 2:30 AM and I'm posting this haha. (; Could I possibly get 30 votes on this chappie? Prettyyy plleeaasee? I worked super hard on this as always, and I hope you all enjoy it like I hope you do!!!

KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING AND FAN ME IF YOU HAVEN'T YET. *

Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors* Enjoyyy :3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Scarlet's POV*

"My water broke."

As soon as those words left my trembling lips, Keaton's eyes went wider than ever before and his face paled a ghostly white. His mood automatically changed from calm and happy, to panicky and frightened. You could tell that he was just as shocked and scared as I was by the look in his deep blue eyes.

He turned quickly to look at Wes, and shook him on his arm to get his attention. He was shaking slightly out of fear and worry it seemed, as he or the boys had never been in this kind of situation, and neither have I.

Wes snapped his head in Keaton's direction, his features filled with confusion. "Keaton, what are you-" Wes began, but he was cut off by Keaton and his shaky words.

"Scarlet's water broke. We need to get her to the hospital. Now," Keaton told him, his voice dry and trembling.

Wes' face immediately dropped, and all the color drained from his skin. He looked at me for a moment, unable to believe what Keaton had just told him. After one brief second of looking into my frightened eyes, he knew that this nightmare was surely true. He turned back to Keaton, fright clear in his brown orbs. "What about Caitlyn? We have to tell her that we're leaving. She'll think we ditched."

Keaton shook his head, unsure of what to say to that. "I don't know Wes, we'll have to tell her later. Right now we need to get Scarlet to a hospital."

Wes nodded in understanding, and turned to Drew to tell him what was going on. I watched as he told him, and Drew's facial expression almost immediately went from cheery to scared as fuck in a half a second.

That was when it happened. The pain that I definitely wasn't expecting to be as bad as it was. The contractions.

As soon as the first contraction hit me, I had to bite down as hard as I could on my bottom lip to stop me from screaming. It hurt like absolute hell, and I just wanted to die right then and there. The burning sensation was almost unbearable, and I honestly never would've thought that someone could be in so much pain before. Wow, was I really wrong.

I gripped onto Keaton's arm as hard as I possibly could out of instinct, though I didn't want to hurt him or bruise his arm from my tight hold. I would've gripped onto something else, but he just happened to be what I was holding at the moment.

My knuckles were now clearly white, and my hands were hurting like hell but I didn't care. I just want to get this pain to disappear. Nothing could ever hurt worse than these contractions. Ever.

He must've felt my nails digging into his skin, because he snapped back around to look at me and removed my hand from his arm and held it tightly into his own.

I couldn't help but let out a little groan because of the pain I was feeling. I clenched my teeth, not wanting to cause a scene out in an open and public place.

"I'm having contractions too. They hurt like fucking hell," I managed to spit out through my clenched teeth, tears stinging in my eyes as the agonizing pain seemed to become even worse and worse.