Chapter 40: The Promise Of Forever

Goodafternoon everyone!!! Omg so, I know that this might be a little shocking and all to you and you guys probably want to kill me right now, but I just had to do it! This is the very last chapter of I Said You Are All I Need, Yeah!!!! I know this is probably really unexpected, but there wasn't a really big plot line left and all, so I decided to end this at 40 chapters. :)) Don't worry though, any major details are told in this final chappie that I feel are important that I never told you. I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and I'm terribly sorry that it's short and super crappy, but it's honestly more like an epilogue than a chapter!!

Don't forget to vote one last time, comment one last time, and fan me if you haven't already! :3 Oh and make sure to check out my two other Emblem3 fanfictions on my page that I'm currently working on, and my One Direction one's as well!!!! ❤

I love you all super dupery much, and it was amazing to go through this wonderful journey with you all. :') *Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors, & sorry for the sudden ending! I just really wanted to finish this too so I could work on my other books* Enjoy, and I love you all ❤ xxxxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~One Year Later~

*Scarlet's POV*

"Do you want to take a walk on the beach with me?" Keaton asked me softly as he gently rubbed his thumb against my palm on my hand that he was holding.

I smiled. "Yeah, of course."

It's been exactly one year since the day Wesley and I made up. A lot has happened and changed in these past twelve months, and I wouldn't go back in time to change anything if I could.

Isabella and Landon are a little over one years old now, and Keaton and I are going stronger than ever. We're truly in love, and I honestly think we're going to be together till the day we both die.

Oh and guess what? Drew isn't single anymore. He's been happy with Raine, one of Caitlyn's cheer friends that he instantly connected with, for about half a year now. They're crazy in love, just like Keaters and I and Wes and Cait. We're like the three muskeeter couples..or something like that?

Caitlyn also isn't pregnant anymore, as a few months ago she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, in which Wes and her decided to name Honor Scarlet Stromberg.

I was surprised at first when they told me her name, because I never thought they'd ever think of naming their first born child after me. It's actually a really amazing feeling. I even cried the first time I held her. Yeah, I'm emotional if you didn't know that already.

Honor looks so much like Wesley, it's not even funny. She has his bright caramel orbs with a tint of mossy green in them, while her nose was the same shape as his as well. The only thing she really has of Caitlyn is her tiny shiny brown curls that lay messily on the top of her head. She's one of the most precious babies I've ever seen. Literally.

My parents finally got to meet their grandchildren a couple months ago, and now they're regularly in their lives.

They love them with their entire hearts, and it surprises me how much they truly care for Bells and Landon.

I'm really glad that I chose to let them back into their lives, because they're amazing grandparents. They proved my negative thoughts wrong.

All of us have really grown up and became more mature in this past year, and we're all totally different people-better people.

Keaton swiftly pulled me to my feet and took me down to the shore beside the house, the darkening sky filling the afternoon as the sun started to fall past the waters.

We walked hand in hand silently down the waters edge, looking out into the blue ocean while the waves gently crashed against the sandy shore and at the bottom of our feet.

It was beautiful, even though we didn't say any words. It just wasn't needed.

After a few minutes, Keaton spoke up quietly from beside me.

"It's so beautiful tonight, huh?"

I nodded, looking far out into the distant ocean waters. "Yeah, it really is.."

"Not as beautiful as you," he grinned cheekily, sending crimson right up to my pale cheeks.

"Whatever," I laughed playfully rolling my eyes at him and lightly pushing him in the arm.

He chuckled, throwing his hands up in the air innocently. "Hey, it's true!"

"You're an idot."

"And you love me," he teased, his blue orbs sparkling in the dimming sunlight.

I shrugged, trying to hide a grin from forming on my lips. "Maybe."

He smiled and suddenly stopped walking, stuffing his hand into his back pocket of his blue jean shorts, grabbing something that was sat inside.

What is..?

I then realised what it was, and I felt my breath hitch in my throat as I caught sight of a tiny square black velvet box inside the palm of his hand.

Is he...?

He let out a nervous laugh as he walked in front of me and shakily got down on one knee, taking my hand in his as he opened up the tiny box to reveal a sparkily crystal ring inside it.

"Scarlet Marie Chadwick, I know that we're not even nineteen yet, but I am absolutely one hundred percent positive that I am deeply in love with you. Everything about you is perfect, and I could never wish to be with anyone else. So, this is a ring that I am giving to you as a promise, a promise to you that I will love you forever and always, and you will always be my one and only. I would've asked for you to marry me, but I uh, figured we were too young still, so I decided to do this instead."

I giggled lightly as tears brimmed in my chocolately eyes. Oh Keaton. You've gotta love him and his awkwardness.

"So, uh will you accept this promise?" he asked nervously, looking up at me with a cute toothy smile on his face.

"Of course," I whispered, a stray tear of happiness running down my cheek as I watched him easily glide the gorgeous ring onto my skinny finger.

As soon as the ring was on, I carelessly jumped into his open arms, throwing my arms around his neck and automatically pressing my smooth lips against his.

Everything in that moment was perfect.

Him.

The sunset.

The scenery.

Me.

The kiss.

Us.

Everything.

And I know it will be perfect forever.

Because Keaton gave me that promise.

The promise of forever.

And he's all I need to fulfill that promise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------