Chapter 15: Worst Yet Stupidest Fight Ever

Hey everyone!! What did you all think of the news of her having twins? IT'S CRAZY RIGHT?! (; Well, I have got the next chappie up!!

It skips ahead to 5 months later, so we get more into the action. Aha the days were going slow in the previous chapters, and I don't want my book being like 258517938 chapters long lololol. :D

I hope you all like this chapter;I dooo. :3 WOO LONGISH CHAPTER!!!! More drama should be coming soon! Read, comment, vote, & fan loves!! I fan backk❤ *Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors* Enjoy :) xxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Five Months Later~

*Scarlet's POV*

"Wes! Drew! We're back!" I called out into the house excitedly, as Keaton walked in beside me and set my bags down on the table. Keaton and I had just gotten back from our five month appointment, and we had just found out what gender we were having. We were really excited to tell Drew and Wes, and they were really excited to hear it. Almost immediately after we entered the house, Drew and Wes came running into the livingroom where Keaton and I stood.

"What are you having?" Wes asked impatiently, almost out of breath from literally sprinting into the livingroom where we were.

I smirked at him. I think I'm gunna have some fun with telling him. "Why don't you guess?"

He groaned, giving me an 'Are you serious?' look. "Really, Scar? Why can't you just tell us?" I didn't answer, I just kept the smirk placed on my lips. He turned to Keaton then, hoping he'd spill the news to him. "Keats, what are you guys having?"

Keaton turned to me, unsure if he should just tell him or not. "Don't even think about it, babe," I warned with a crooked smile. He returned it, before turning back to Wes with a grin.

"Sorry bro, I'm not allowed to tell you," Keaton teased, and Wes just threw his hands up in the air.

Keaton and I laughed at how impatient he was being. Drew, on the other hand, just stood there with a smirk on his face, patiently waiting. He knew we'd tell them after a minute anyway, so he decided to just wait. He's smarter than you guys would think.

"We're having a girl," I began, a wide smile plastered on my face, pausing so Keaton could finish for me and join along.

"And a boy," Keaton finished, a smile as big as one could get planted on his adorable face.

Drew and Wes automatically threw their arms around me in a hug, carefully though, as they didn't want to squeeze my stomach too hard. They pulled away after a few seconds, smiles plastered on both of their faces. Wes ruffled my hair, making it stick up and become staticky from his touch. "Congrats, baby Scar. I'm happy for you two."

"Thanks, Wes," I replied, returning the smile, before trying to pat my hair back down into its regular style but failing. "And don't touch my hair."

He chuckled. "Too late, I already did."

I giggled, and hit him lightly in his arm. "Shut up."

"I'm really happy for you guys, Scar. My baby cousin's growing up so fast," Drew teased with a small grin, wiping a fake tear from his eye.

"Whatever," I smiled, rolling my eyes at him.

"So what names do you have in mind?" Wes asked curiously, plopping himself down on the sofa and typing away on his phone.

"Uh, we haven't really thought of any yet," I answered sheepishly, looking down at my hands.

Someone's arms carefully wrapped around my waist from behind. I turned my head a bit to see Keaton, smiling at me, his blue eyes twinkling with emotion. "Want to go up to our room and think of names now?"