Chapter 39: 'Legit'

Hello lovelies!!! :)) Chapter 39 is right her for all of you supersupersupersuper amazing peeps!!! Updated just in time, cause I've gotta go to bed now; school tomorrow. /: Wellp, I hope you all enjoy this chappie(sorry it may be a bit short and stinky since I sorta rushed) but I hope you love it anyways!!!❤ Next chappies will be better haha. :3

Also, I made a trailer for this book on youtube today(it took me 5 hours to make-legit lolol) so please check it out!!! The link is on my page, or you can just type in 'I Said You Are All I Need, Yeah Emblem3 Wattpad' or something like that in the youtube search bar, and it should pop up. :D Thanks babes!!!!

So yeah don't forget to comment, vote, and fan me if you haven't alreadyyyyy. ((: *Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors* Enjoy! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Keaton's POV*

"Do you think they killed each other in there? They've been in there for awhile, and they haven't came out yet," Caitlyn said half-jokingly and half seriously, leaning against the wall.

I chuckled softly and shook my head, running a quick hand through my hair, combing it out. "Nah, they're probably having a mushy moment."

She laughed. "Probably."

"If they don't come back in five minutes, I'll go get them." 

As if on cue, footsteps were approaching us from in the kitchen, followed by Scarlet and Wes walking out towards us with smiles on their faces.

Well, I guess they must be all better then? 

"I'm guessing you're best friends again?" Drew said with a slight grin.

Scarlet and Wes nodded, both of them seeming a million times happier than they were ten minutes ago.

"Yep, you bet," Scarlet smiled, coming back over to my side and pressing a kiss to my lips. "Is Laraine here yet?"

"Scar, wouldn't you think that if she was here, she'd actually be here?" Drew teased with a crooked smile.

"You're such an ass," she laughed, hitting him in his arm.

"Swearing is not nice."

Scar grinned. "Says the guy who does it all the time."

"I don't swear."

"Oh really?" she raised an eyebrow at him, clearly amused where their conversation was going.

"Yeah, really."

"What are you trying to say, Drew?"

He shrugged. "Nothing. I'm just saying that I do not swear."

"But you do."

"But I don't."

"Do."

"Don't."

"Do."

"Don't."

"Do."

"Do."

"Don't," Scarlet blurted, falling for Drew's trick.

Drew laughed, a big grin on his face. "Told you I don't swear. Thanks for agreeing with me!"

The doorbell then rung, indicating that my mom was finally here.