I Said You Are All I Need, Yeah (Emblem3/Keaton Stromberg Fanfiction)

Meet Scarlet Marie Chadwick. Sixteen, cousins with Drew Chadwick from Emblem3 and..pregnant?

When Scarlet makes one mistake that changes her life forever, she's kicked out of her own house by her parents and banished by her boyfriend, leaving her with nowhere to go. There's only one person left that might be there for her-Drew. When Drew hears of the news, he gladly brings her into his and fellow band mates and best friends Keaton and Wesley Stromberg's home to get back on track.

What happens when Keaton falls head over heels with Scarlet? What happens when she falls back? Well, they make it official.

Life seems almost perfect as Scarlet begins to get back on track, when Keaton gets a mysterious call on the day the two get together. It's Jared, Scarlet's ex boyfriend and the real father of the baby. He's gone mad, and threatens to hurt the people Keaton loved if he didn't hand Scarlet back to him.

Will Keaton deny his request or accept?

Will things get too far, and will someone get hurt?

What will happen to Scarlet? The baby? Keaton? Drew? Wesley? Jared?

Will they be able to conquer the troubles in life's journey?

Will Keaton keep Scarlet safe and from falling and hitting the ground?

How will their twisted story end?