Chapter 38: "You Haven't Lost Me."

Hello my dear lovelies!!! :)) How are all of you doing tonight? Well, I finally have chappie 38 up for you guys!!! Woopwoop!!! Sorry for the wait; I've been busy these past two days. But it's okay, cause it's here now!!! Sorry if it's not the best;I kinda rushed 'cause I really wanted to update now since it's Saturday night!!!

Also, I'm sorry to say this, but this book is going to be coming to an end soon maybe. :( Maybe at 50 chappies? Maybe 45? Or maybe 60? I'm not too sure, but I do know EXACTLY how I'm going to end this book, and trust me, you're gunna love it!!!!❤

Okay well don't forget to comment, vote, and fan me if you haven't yet!! :D

Also, have any of you thought of making me a trailer?? It'd make me really happy if you did; no one has ever made a trailer for my story before.. :((

*Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors* Enjoy! xxxxxx 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Scarlet's POV*

"I am getting so sick of this! It's been three days, and he still won't even do such thing as look at me. Why can't he just forgive me?" I groaned, rubbing my face frustratedly with my hands.

"Scarlet, it's okay. He's just..he needs time," Caitlyn sighed, sitting down next to me on the bed.

It's been exactly three days since Keaton and I made up.

Three days of Wesley not even taking one glance at me with his deep brown eyes.

And it's killing me, a little more and more as each second ticks by of me knowing that he still hasn't forgiven me.

I know what I did was wrong and selfish, but we're back together again and more stronger than ever. Keaton's happy again, and so am I. Drew's not mad at me anymore, and neither is Caitlyn. Everyone has forgiven and forgot; everyone except for Wes.

I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried talking to him, crying to him, every possible situation in the book. Still, nothing has worked. Not even a bit. Zero.

I shook my head, the familiar tears stinging in my eyes as the threatened to fall down my cheeks. "No, I don't think so, Cait. He really hates me..he's never going to forgive me.." 

"Don't say that, Scar. You know Wes could never hate you. He loves you, he's just mad because you hurt Keaton. He's being stupid and ignorant right now, that's all," she reassured me, wrapping her arms around me in a small hug.

I hugged her back, blinking back the tears. "Are you sure?"

She scoffed, pulling away and flashing me a grin. "Sure? Heck no. I'm one hundred percent positive."

I laughed, rolling my eyes at her because of how weird she was acting. But hey, leave it all to Caitlyn to cheer me up when I'm literally in tears. You've gotta love her. "You're such a weirdo."

She laughed. "Me? A weirdo? Nope! I think you're mistaking me for a girl named Scarlet Chadwick."

I shook my head, trying to hide a smil from my face and pushing her lightly in her arm. "Whatever."

There was a knock on the door then, followed by Keaton's familiar voice, sending butterflies flying about crazily in my stomach. "Cait? Scar? Can I come in?"

"Yep, it's open!" Caitlyn called back.

"Hey, do you guys wanna come with us to the skatepark for a little bit? Wes and Drew wanted to skate for awhile since we haven't had time lately and it's nice out, so I thought I'd see if you wanna come. My mom's coming to watch the kids, so we'll get a break from them for a few hours," Keaton said as he walked in, his board tucked under his left arm, all ready to go to the skatepark.