Chapter 13: Matching Hoodies

Goodafternoon loves!! :) So, I am sorry that I didn't update earlier, but I was busy and stuff. Sorry if this chapter isn't the greatest;I tried my best as always on it!! The next ones shall be better if this one stinks like I think it does. ;3 Well continue to make my day by commenting, voting, & fanning!!

*Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors* Enjoyyy :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Keaton's POV*

We reached the mall in around fifteen minutes, the place not very busy since it was almost seven-thirty at night.

Hopefully we wouldn't have too many paps here or anything. I don't want to have Scarlet being overwhelmed because she's being crowded by a ton of people with cameras and such. I just want her to be able to go shopping like she normally would, like a normal person.

I love her so much, and I don't want her to become stressed either all because of everything that's happened in these few days. I need to keep her and our child safe. Wow, it's so weird saying 'our child'. I know it's not actually my kid, but I'm going to treat it as if it were mine. I'm not going to have my daughter or son knowing that their real father was a mentally insane person who tried to kill their mom. Just no.

"Keats, are you okay? You look really deep in thought," Scarlet asked worriedly, as she rubbed circles in my hand with her thumb.

I nodded, giving her a reassuring smile. "Yeah, babe. I'm fine. Are you ready to go shopping?"

"Yep, you bet," she replied, smiling happily.

We got out of the car and walked into the large mall, Scarlet's hand in mine with Drew and Wes walking on either sides of us. Automatically once we walked in, a few fans recognized us and started to come up to us. I sighed, but kept a smile on my face. I'm just not really in the mood for fans bothering me today. Scarlet must of noticed my unease, and gave my hand a reassuring squeeze, and whispered in my ear, "It's okay, babe. They just want to say hi real quick."

I smiled, and nodded. "Yeah, you're right."

"I know, I always am," she teased with a toothy grin. She looked so beautiful. I chuckled.

The fans then reached us, about ten or fifteen of them in total. All of them were girls, with shy smiles on their faces. They all became worried expressions, though, as soon as they saw the bruise on Wes' face.

I smiled a bit to myself. It's really amazing knowing that they care so much about us. Even if we just get a little cut, they still care with all their hearts. I'm so grateful to have them.

"Wes! Are you okay?" one of them asked worriedly, stopping when she was three or so feet away from us. She was around Wes' and Drew's age. I like her. She's giving us space and not screaming in our faces, which is something not a lot of our fans do.

"Yeah, I'm okay, babe. Thanks for asking," Wes told her casually with a wink, making the girls cheeks flush.

"No problem," she replied shyly.

"Do you want us to autograph something?" Drew asked nicely, but I could tell he wasn't in the mood for the fans today either.

They all shook their heads, and the one who was around mine and Scar's age spoke. "No, we just wanted to say hi and make sure Wes is okay. We don't like being a bother. It was nice to meet you all." She turned to Scarlet then, a small smile curving at her lips. "Oh, and you and Keaton are too cute together. I'm glad he found the one he wants to be with."