Chapter 11: Admit It, You're In Love

Hola peeps! :) Got chappie 11 for you guys right here!! So, I got 10 votes on the last chappie(: Eeep, you guys are AMAZAYN. ;D Haha sorry, 1D moment. Could you maybe please do it again? Maybe 12 votes? Pretty please with a cherry on top? ❤ Well, this is a happppy chapter, so I know you're all gunna love it. :)

Read, comment, vote, and fan me loves!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE FAN ME GUYS, I FAN BACK(: I love you all!!!!!!!!!

*Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors* Enjoy! xxxxxx 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Keaton's POV*

I really hope that the police find Wes, and lock Jared up for a very long time. I'm still terrified about what happened, and I'm afraid of the things that Jared could've did to my brother. How badly did he hurt him?

Scarlet probably sat in my arms for a good hour, Drew coming in once to see how I was feeling and to then leaving to get me some McDonalds for brunch. He was still gone getting my food when Scarlet's phone went off. She pulled it out of her pocket and put it up to her ear. "Hello?"

Her facial expression automatically turned from nervous to relieved once the person on the other line spoke. A wide smile curved at her lips. "Thankyou so much. Yes, yes I am. Okay. Goodbye."

Once she hung up she turned back to me, throwing her arms around my neck and burying her head in my shoulder. "They found Wes, Keats. He's pretty hurt, but he's stable. They found Jared, and they brought him in. We're safe now," she murmured happily in my ear.

I smiled, and planted a kiss on her cheek. I hugged her tight to my body, snuggling my face in her shoulder. "I know, Scar, we're all gunna be okay. He can't hurt us anymore." 

She nodded, and returned the smile. "They're taking him here, so we should be able to see him when he gets here. Drew signed the release papers for you;I think they said you can leave whenever you're ready."

"Okay. Do you know when Wes should be here?" I asked her curiously, excitement surging through me at the thought of seeing my brother again.

"In about a half an hour I think?" Scarlet replied, a slight crooked smile on her face.

"Awesome," I said, giving her a quick peck on her lips. "Hey babe, can you go hand me my clothes from over there please?"

She nodded, and hopped up from my lap and grabbed my clothes from the counter, and handed them to me before sitting down next to me on the bed. "Don't worry, I won't look," she smiled.

I grinned. "Nah, it's okay if you want to, I don't mind." She giggled and slapped me playfully in my shoulder.

"I'm not a creeper, babe," she teased, sticking her tongue out at me.

I threw my hands up in the air innocently. "I didn't say you were. I'm just saying that I won't mind if you watch me change."

"Keaters, that's called 'being a creeper'", Scarlet said amusingly, trying to hide a laugh.

"Nope it's not," I said casually with a wink.

"Okay, whatever you say. But I'm stil not looking," she laughed, before turning around so that she was looking away from me.

I chuckled at our whole conversation, as I slid the hospital gown off and quickly pulled on my dark blue jean shorts, my white tee, my batman snapback, and my white pair of vans. "Done! You can look now," I teased with a toothy grin. She turned around slowly, grinning at me as well.