Chapter 22: Pizzzzzzzzzzzzza

Hello my dear lovely readers!! How are all of you? :)) So, I finally have chappie 22 up for all of ya'll! It's kinda just like a little filler chapter, but I promise more drama and action will occur in the next chapter or so! Sorry if it's not the best, I kinda rushed cause I really wanted to update before I went to sleep for school tomorrow. Sorry if it's short as well. /: Vote vote vote anyway looolol :D Don't forget to keep commenting, voting, & fan me if you haven't already!!

*Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors* ❤ Enjoy, I love you all xxx 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Scarlet's POV*

Wes and Caitlyn soon arrived, and I greeted Wes first with a quick hug before doing the same with Caitlyn. She gave me a small smile as she pulled away. "I'm glad you and Keaton are okay. I know I don't really know you guys yet, but I was really worried."

"Thanks, Caitlyn. Me too. If you were in our place, I'd be really worried about you too, even if I don't really know you yet," I replied, returning the smile.

She said hi to Drew as well, before she stood by and waited for her turn to talk to Keaton. Wes was currently hugging him, as the two shared one of their special brotherly moments. I almost cried again, as tears of happiness and sadness brimmed in my eyes.

Wow, I've been really emotional for these last couple months. Hm, it must be the pregnancy hormones yet again..just like every time I have a mood swing or craving of some sort. Yep, the hormones are my excuse. But hey, that's what it is! It's all the hormones bitches! Wait, er you never heard me say that. Nope, not at all.

"Thanks for saving Scarlet and I in time, Wes. If you hadn't came when you did, I wouldn't even be here right now," Keaton whispered as he hugged Wes tight, a stray salty tear rolling down his cheek.

"Don't thank me, little bro. I wasn't just gunna let you leave us, now was I?" Wes chuckled lightly and sniffled, tears falling down his face now as well as he held Keaton tight.

Oh god, they're really gunna make me cry now. Like seriously.

I then felt a warm tear slide down the side of my cheek, and I quickly wiped it away with my sleeve. Told you they'd make me cry.

Keaton must've saw me wipe the tear away, because when him and Wes broke out of the hug, he looked at me worriedly. "Babe, are you okay? What's wrong? Does something hurt?"

I shook my head, reassuring him that I was fine. "Yeah, I'm okay. It's just that you two are making me cry!" I said, as another tear rolled down my face. I then realised how stupid I sounded, and I couldn't but let a small laugh escape my lips. I must look really stupid right now too. Oh well.

Wes laughed lightly, wiping the tears from his face as a tiny grin pulled at his lips. "Aw, is Scarlet being emotional? Hm, I guess the nickname we gave you really suits you now, aye?"

I scoffed, and playfully rolled my eyes at him. "Whatever, Wes. It's just the hormones."

Drew then made a little noise from his spot across the room, and my head flashed up to see a smirk planted on his face. "Really, Scar? Do you know how many times these past few months that you've blamed your mood swings and cravings on your pregnancy hormones?"

I blushed and looked down sheepishly, realising that he was completely correct. "Uhm, a..lot?"

He raised an eyebrow and nodded, the smirk only growing wider. "A lot? Nah, I'd say at least every single time."

I rolled my eyes, the blush slowly fading from my cheeks. "But it's true, Drewey. It's all the hormones."

"Mhm, sure it is, baby Scar," Wes piped in, the grin still smugly planted on his face.