Chapter 31: Texting Party

Hola everyone!!! :)) Once again, I got more votes than I asked for to post this chappie. I really do love all of you guys. ❤ So let's keep it up!! Make sure you're voting and commenting and fanning me if you haven't already. :3 Could I possibly get over 810 votes total on this book for the next chappie? :D Alsoo, this chapter is mostly in texts, just to warn you now aha!!

Also, if any of you have ANY ideas for the book, PLEASE let me know in a comment below!! I really need some drama ideas to put into the story to make it more interesting and such, otherwise I'm not going to have much to write and about and I'll have to end the book early/soon. :( So if any of you have some sort of idea that'll make the book more interesting and longer, please let me know!! I'm open to any ideas, no matter how sad or heartbreaking or crazy because this book needs more D R A M A. ;D

Okay well that's all I have to say for now lovelies!! I love you all so much. You all inspire me so much, and I wouldn't be writing without you!! ❤ *Sorry for any grammar or puncuation errors* Enjoyyyy (: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Scarlet's POV*

"Bye, Keats," I murmured as I pressed a kiss to Keaton's lips quickly while I rocked Isabella in my arms.

"Bye, babe. We should be back by eight, so you shouldn't miss me for too long," Keaton said softly, kissing the tip of my nose before doing the same to Isabella's. "Bye, Bella. Daddy will be back home soon, okay? Be good for mommy, princess."

She giggled quietly and reached out to Keaton, where he let her wrap her tiny hand around his finger for a quick moment before letting go.

"You're wrong. I miss you so much already," I pouted, looking into his warm blue-green eyes. 

I know the boys are just going to the studio to record for a few hours, but I just really don't want Keaton to go. I've gotten so used to having him here with me and the kids, and it's going to be weird to have him gone for awhile.

It's going to really suck when him and the boys get mega famous and they start their tours, because then we won't be able to see each other for an even longer period of time. I just hope that doesn't happen anytime too soon.

He chuckled softly, and planted another gentle kiss on my lips. "I miss you already, too."

"Can you lovebirds hurry up already? We were supposed to be at the studio five minutes ago!" Drew called from the front door.

We laughed, and I leaned in for another kiss before gently pushing Keaton's chest. "Go, baby. Who knows what Drew will do if you don't get down there in the next five seconds."

Yeah, Keaton and I like to kiss. A lot. It's not like they're deep and hungry kisses though. Ours are usually quick, gentle, and sweet.

But hey, who could resist kissing those smooth, smoochable lips? Not me.

He laughed lightly, and flashed me a smile that showed his pearly whites. "Yeah, you're right. I'll see you later, okay? Caitlyn should be here in fifteen-Wes just got done talking to her a few minutes ago."

I nodded, returning the smile. "Okay. I love you."

"I love you more." He grinned, before turning around and heading downstairs and out the front door with the others before I could even protest. That boy.

When I heard the front door close shut, I turned around and set Isabella back in her crib, before I weng downstairs to wait for Caitlyn to get here.