Chapter 12: Baby Wes

Happy Sunday loves!! :) How are you all doing today? I have chappie 12 here for all of you PHENOMENIALL peeps!! Lololol sorrry, 1D moment again. ;D Haha I hope you like this chapter, I worked hard as always. :3

Remember to vote, comment, & fan me❤ And thankyou so much for all of you that do!! Don't be a silent reader!! I don't bite!! ;)

*Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors* Enjoy xxxxxxx 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Scarlet's POV*

Keaton sang quietly in my ear, his angelic voice sending chills down my skin on my arms and legs. Why does he have to be so perfect? His voice, his eyes, his personality, everything about him is perfect. He's literally an angel that came down from above.

As soon as he finished singing, the door broke open to reveal an overly excited Drew, a smile plastered on his face. "Wes is here. They said we could go visit him now, but we can't be too crazy. He's got a few stitches and bruises on him, but he'll be okay."

I found myself smiling as wide as I possibly could, and I carefully jumped out of Keaton's arms and took his hand in mine, as the three of us walked to Wes' room.

We reached his room in a minute or so, as it happened to be just right down the hall from Keats'. I took a deep breath, before gripping onto the door handle and pushing the door open, only to see Wes laying there on the hospital bed. I took one look at him, and automatically felt guilty for what happened to him.

He had dark, purple bruises along his arms and on his jawline, that would probably take a really long time to vanish. He had dark circles visible under his eyes, abd he looked weak and hurt. Tears began to fill my eyes at the sight of him, so broken and ill. "Wes," I whispered, letting go of Keaton's hand and walking over to Wesley's side, grabbing his hand in mine as gently as I could.

"Hey, baby Scar," Wes said weakly, trying to flash me a reassuring smile. "You were right;you guys saved me."

I laughed weakly, a tear running down my cheek. I didn't wipe it away. "Yeah, but you're hurt.."

He carefully lifted his hand up to my face and dried the tear away with his thumb, a tiny smile on his face. "Hey, don't worry. I'm okay. I just have a few bruises and a few stitches, that's all, babe."

"I'm just glad you're okay, Wes," I sighed, pulling him in for a gentle hug. He hugged me back, and when we pulled away he gave me a quick peck on the cheek. I smiled, and moved out of the way so that Keaton could see his brother next.

Keaton came over to Wes' bedside, and sat down on the edge of the bed. I could see that tears were threatening to fill in his dark blue orbs. I went over to his side and took his hand in mine, the sparks surging through the air at our touch. He smiled up at me, the tears fading. He turned his attention back to his brother, a small smile on his face. "Hey, Wes."

Wes smiled back, and gave Keaton a reassuring pat on his shoulder. "Hey, baby Keats. I heard you fainted on Drew and Scar. Don't do that ever again."

Keaton laughed, and nodded. "Okay, sorry bro. I won't do it again. You don't ever disappear again."

It was Wesley's turn to laugh. "I'll try, Keaters."

Drew came over next, and they had their little reunion as well. All of us were happy;we were all safe and together. Life was finally taking a turn for the better. Hopefully it didn't turn around again. 

We found out that Wes was allowed to go home, as long as he was careful and didn't do anything too drastic. He agreed, and we left the hospital a while later.