Chapter 16: It Can't Be

Hello everyone!! :) Just like I said I would, I have chapter 16 up for all of you beautiful people. On the last chappie I got 15 or more votes, and I am very happy!!! You guys are so amazing!! Really!!! ❤ Could I maybe get 15 again on this one? Maybe 20? Maybe more?(: I hope you all enjoy this chapter;I worked hard as always! Sorry if it's not the best, I really wanted to hurry and post!! C; Also, new character is introduced in this chapter, and a surprise that will definitely shock you all. ;D

*Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors* Enjoy xxxxxx 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

*Scarlet's POV*

"Where you going, Wes?" I asked curiously, while I stuffed a spoonful of chocolate into my mouth. Mm. Yes, you heard me right-a spoonful of chocolate;chocolate syrup to be exact. Today I just happened to be craving that, and so I'm sitting here in the kitchen spending my day eating a whole bottle of chocloate syrup with a spoon. Hopefully I don't get sick. But hey, my kids were craving chocolate. It's not my fault I'm eating a whole bottle of chocolate syrup.

He turned to me with a small smile, placing his Cali snapback backwards on his head of brown hair. "I'm going to pick up my friend. She's gunna chill with us today."

I raised an eyebrow at him. Friend? Psh, sure Wes, I'm not stupid. He obviously likes this girl more than a friend, or they're dating. "Friend?"

He laughed, flashing me a toothy grin. Yep, I knew I was right. "Well..we kinda just started going out. I haven't had the chance to tell the boys yet, so I was gunna have her come over for the day and tell them then," Wes replied sheepishly, a blush coming onto his cheeks just at the thought of this girl. Aw, how sweet. It's just like how Keaton acts when he tells his friends and family about me. He must be really in love with this girl of his.

"I knew it," I said with a grin. "What's her name?"

A wide smile spread across his face, and he looked down at the ground before looking back up at me. "Caitlyn."

"Aw, that's cute. Caitlyn Stromberg. Sounds pretty good to me," I teased, causing his cheeks to become an even darker shade of red. Bingo! It's so funny how easy it is to make Wes embarrassed when you mention Caitlyn.

"Shut up, baby Scar. You're an ass," he said with a smirk, before turning around and heading towards the fromt door. He turned back around real fast, a smile still plastered on his face. "Be presentable by noon, Scarlet. I'll be back here with her around then. Tell Keats and Drew to be ready too. See you soon, lil' sis.

I rolled my eyes at him once the door shut, leaving me alone in silence with my yummy chocolate syrup. I scoffed and looked at the clock. It was almost eleven. Might as well go tell the others now so that they have time to get ready for our guest.

I took one last spoonful of the syrup and swallowed it before getting up from my spot at the table and putting the spoon in the sink and the bottle back in the fridge.

I made sure everything was cleaned up and went upstairs and into Keaton and I's room first, since it was the closest. I walked in and looked at the bed, and couldn't help but smile to myself when I seen Keaton still fast asleep under the covers.

I quietly tip-toed over to him, not wanting to wake him up just yet. I carefully sunk onto the mattress next to him, and took a second to look at his features.

His hair was messily swept over his face and the pillow. Light snores were escaping from his parted lips, a slight smile on his face while he slept. His chest was bare, the blankets covering him up halfway. He was so perfect. I am so lucky to have him. Literally.