Chapter 29: Chit Chat And Love

OH YEAH TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY I AM ON A ROLL GUYS. ;D Ahaha well I have gotta go to bed now 'cause it's almost midnight and I have my last final tomorrow!! Okie well I hope you all enjoyyyy this perfect chappie, and continue to vote and comment as always!!! ❤ Also fan me if you haven't alreadyy((:

Sorry if the special part isn't that good;I didn't want to make it too descriptive, too long, or too undescriptive-so enjoyy what I came up with!!!! :3

Also, I WILL UPDATE WHEN THE ENTIRE BOOK REACHES A TOTAL OF 700 VOTES. RIGHT NOW IT'S AT 679 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, SO IT SHOULDNT TAKE TOO LONG TO REACH 700!!! I BET YOU COULD GET OVER 700 EVEN(;

*Sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors* Enjoy! xxxxxx 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Scarlet's POV*

"Keaton! Can you go make Landon a bottle please?" I called downstairs, as I rocked a crying Landon in my arms, trying to calm him down. His diaper's clean, he doesn't need to be burped, so he must be hungry.

I swear, my children go through more than twenty bottles a day. I never thought a little baby could eat so much. I'm surprised they haven't exploded already. Like seriously.

"I'm on it, babe! Does Bells need one too?" Keaton called back from the kitchen, as he began to make Landon a bottle like I asked him too.

"No, she's still asleep! Thanks, baby!" I shouted back, trying to be heard over Landon's cries.

My head is pounding so badly right now. How much louder can a baby cry? I'm praying not much louder than this.

"No problem, hun! I'll be up in a minute!"

I continued to rock Landon in my arms as I walked back into Keaton and I's bedroom since I didn't want to bring him back to the nursery, afraid that he'd wake up Isabella and then we'd have two crying babies to take care of. No. Not happening.

"Shh, Landon, I know you're hungry, boo. Daddy is making your bottle right now. Don't worry," I cooed softly, his cries softening just a tad.

After a minute or so Keaton walked into the room with a fresh bottle of formula in his hands, and came over to me and took Landon from my arms and started to feed him.

"Babe, you didn't need to do that. I could've fed him," I sighed, following Keaton and sitting down next to him on our bed.

I know that he's trying to help as much as possible with the babies, but he didn't have to feed Landon. He's already helping me so much, and he's just overworking himself. Still, it's so sweet of him to do that.

He really is an amazing father to Isabella and Landon. I couldn't have asked for a better dad for them.

"Don't worry about it, I wanted to. Oh, Wes and Drew are attempting to do the kids' laundry downstairs." He chuckled softly, looking down at Landon as he chugged down his formula. Told you he's a baby with a very big appetite.

I laughed lightly. "Really? Wow, I'm surprised. Them two have never done laundry in their whole life. I can't wait to see how that turns out."

Wesley and Drew doing laundry. Someone should totally recorded that, and then put it on America's Funniest Videos. Them attempting laundry is honestly one of the funniest things ever to happen on the earth.

I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow burned the house down by using the washer and dryer the wrong way. Oh my. I really hope that doesn't happen now.